Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 LastLast

Thread: Friction: The Current Unpleasantness

“Straight Jerk!” – Teacher Berates 6th Grade Student Who Asked Why Straight Kids Weren’t Allowed to Have Her “Unicorn Cupcakes” (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/straight-jerk-teacher-berates-6th-grade-student-asked-straight-kids-werent-allowed-unicorn-cupcakes-video/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

GOP Joins Democrats to EXPEL Republican Lawmaker From Congress
    https://conservativebrief.com/gop-ousted-42505/?utm_s
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

"A few days back I mentioned in a comment that I am not welcomed by my son-in-law, his family, and my expectant daughter to join them in get-togethers unless I am fully ‘vaccinated’ because..it makes them feel uncomfortable and unsafe for me to not be like them. I also will not be permitted to see or be with not only my first grandchild, but also my, per sonogram, grandson that is due October 7."
    Rest At Link
    https://www.theburningplatform.com/2021/06/10/the-price-f

Medical Jim Crow in the U.S. Military – Unvaccinated West Point Cadets Forced to Live in a Single Tent

We’ve seen numerous examples in recent weeks of medical, Jim Crow-style segregation in the United States.
    Although prior examples revolved around public spheres for American citizens, these latest reports reveal the same treatment inflicted upon unvaccinated West Point cadets.
    According to parents of cadets, those unvaccinated from the experimental COVID-19 jabs were forced to cram together in the same tent.
    And this treatment will continue for the duration of summer training.
    Trending: New Video Shows Antifa Breaking into the Capitol Building Before the “Insurrection”

Despite roughly 97% of West Point cadets having received the experimental jab, theoretically achieving herd immunity, the commanding officers insist on the discrimination against those expressing their rights not to participate in a medical experiment.
    In essence, it’s a de facto mandate and a violation of the Nuremberg Code.

https://welovetrump.com/2021/06/08/m...m_campaign=PTN

Patriot Steve Daniels is Unlawfully Arrested at Arizona Rally – This is a HUGE 1st Amendment Violation (Video)

On Wednesday at the Chandler, Arizona school board meeting, patriot Steve Daniels was unlawfully arrested while peacefully protesting critical race theory curriculum, masking of children, and barring parents from public meetings.
    Daniels posted a live stream to his Facebook page, where an officer asks him, “Can I ask you if would mind standing over here, so we can clear a path for you? I’m not going to ask you to stop doing anything else.” This was 35 minutes into the video.

Situation Update: Economic alarms, illegal invasion of the USA, supermagnetic nanoparticle “transfection” vaccines enable biological KILL SWITCH

(Natural News) Some of the highlights from today's Situation Update, which is somewhat outrageous but also based entirely on actual current events: NASA wants to put a vagina on the moon. (For real.) Oil industry human resources recruiter warns that companies are engaged in "succession planning" to replace those who got … [Read More...]

Woke Left moving to take over last functional, patriotic institution – the military: Whistleblowers detail hundreds of cases of ‘anti-American indoctrination’

(Natural News) For decades, the left has made inroads into every American institution, taking over the arts and entertainment, academia, science, the federal bureaucracy, and, whenever possible, local, state and national government. The U.S. military has managed to resist this infiltration, but in recent years -- yes, even during the … [Read More...]