Page 28 of 56 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Friction: The Current Unpleasantness

FBI’s Ridiculous “Capitol Siege Pipe Bomb” Video Is An All-Out Assault on Common Sense
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

JOE BIDEN'S AMERICA: Inside Militarized D.C. & The Capitol Border Fence
    > by FOG CITY MIDGE / March 12 / 5 minute video
    The media hasn't shown the full picture of the military occupation in our nation's Capitol so I went to see for myself. I was shocked. There is over 3 miles of fencing surround the Capitol building as well as many buildings, parks and parking lots surrounding the Capitol. Razor wire is strung up everywhere and armed National Guard members patrol the Capitol grounds. I was appalled to see something like this happening in America. This is not freedom. I walked the perimeter to speak with Americans and get their thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZQkmi73N_8

Atlanta’s Crime Wave Makes Some Residents Look to the Suburbs

https://www.wsj.com/articles/atlantas-crime-wave-makes-some-residents-look-to-the-suburbs-11615467182?page=1

FBI Sends in Armored Vehicle with Turret, 2 Vans, 6 FBI Vehicles, 3 Local Police Vehicles to Arrest Young Father Who Attended Jan. 6 Rally – UNBELIEVABLE INTERVIEW!

Court denies bail, holds him in DC leaving family without income…

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ble-interview/

The current flap between the new Woke SJW military and Tucker Carlson over "maternity flight suits" is exposing a monster rift in our society. What kind of insane Woke brainwashed fools think pregnant women in combat is a worthy top priority goal for our military?

The entire senior leadership either actually believes in women (including pregnant women) serving in ground infantry combat, and believes in pregnant fighter pilots ... or they are too cowardly to speak their minds, while silently holding out for their pensions...

When all the rednecks and hillbillies and cowboys who are the backbone of our combat branches are purged and driven out of the military by Woke and greedy communist traitors like Lloyd "Raytheon" Austin, or they don't enlist in the first place, who will replace them? Woke Lefty SJW trans/gays and radical feminists?

The good news is these mentally ill weaklings will not be effective in their efforts to round up "white supremacist domestic extremists" (aka Trump voters who don't turn in their guns). The bad news is that they will have absolutely no moral qualms about dropping missiles through your roof in targeted drone strikes.

Meanwhile, the CCP is moving up their Taiwan invasion plan, certain that our insane Woke SJW clown-posse military can not and will not stop them.
    @WRSA