Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Friction: The Current Unpleasantness

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Worthless Thug Tay Anderson just doxxed a parent of Denver City School and called her a "racist" for speaking against teaching Critical Race Theory and Black Lives Matter curriculum.

He's an elected official: Cell phone: 720.641.5150.

Here's the original post by Tay Anderson: https://twitter.com/TayAndersonCO/st...15216971833352

Here is Tay Anderson's profile on YourDaddyJoey: https://yourdaddyjoey.com/Research/7-tay-anderson-den

Last edited by Lenno; 03-21-2021 at 10:45 AM.

"Conspiracy to encourage people to protest"

We are the United Soviet States of America now. Any protesters should expect to be arrested and harassed by the State security services, just as protesters were in the USSR.

Protest is forbidden to the opposition now in America.

Plan accordingly. That tactic is dead for us.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-capitol-arrests-id

KYLE RITTENHOUSE PART 2: EVERY SHOT COUNTS
    > March 19
    Excellent tactical breakdown of Kyle's fight for his life against a violent mob of ANTIFA and BLM thugs hell bent on KILLING HIM. This also graphically shows why Team Tyranny wants to take away your ARs. A 30-round semiautomatic rifle is a proven force equalizer that allows one focused individual to defend himself against a seething mob out for blood.

https://ccwsafe.com/blog/34409

“How Would the Tickle Feel?” – CAUGHT ON AUDIO: Far Left Media Hack Leaves Death Threat on GOP Lawmaker’s Home Phone! – Sexually Harasses His Wife

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-assault-wife/

After eleven years the final season of Attack On Titian is nearly complete. Production of the series was interrupted by the scamdemic and one must wonder if, during the ensuing lock-down, that the American coup did not influence this final story arc. Regardless the newest episode is replete with plot points that are mere months away from becoming reality here at home. With this in mind I present for your consideration Episode 15 of Attack On Titian:
    https://www.funimation.com/shows/att.../?a=1&qid=None