Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Friction: The Current Unpleasantness

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Rico Marley, White Supremacist Domestic Terrorist

An Atlanta grocery store worker heard 'clicking sounds,' and it sounded to him like someone was loading weapons at a Publix grocery store on Wednesady before he called 911.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9402043/Police-W
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Multiple People In Custody After Shootings At Virginia Beach…

Am I the only one who thinks it’s strange there are more mass shootings in the first 3 months of a Biden “presidency” than there were during all of Trump’s four years?

Via NY Post:

Amazing how for 4 years under President Trump there was NOT1 Shooting or Terrorist Attack on U.S. Soil...
    ...BUT as soon as the VEGETABLE & HO CLOWN SHOW Take Over The Shootings & Terrorist Attacks START UP AGAIN THE WAY THEY WERE UNDER KING OBUTTHOLE THE NOTHING.

but he did nothing to defend us against the coup