Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Friction: The Current Unpleasantness

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

This is the guy that declared Harrison Deal's murder a suicide

James O'Sullivan
    Metter, Georgia
    Statesboro, Georgia & Metter, Georgia
    Mr. James David "Jamie" O'Sullivan, age 51, passed away Monday at his residence. The native of Statesboro was raised in Effingham County. He was a graduate of Effingham County High School and Georgia Southern University. Jamie began his law enforcement Career in 1999 as a police officer with the Savannah Police Department and began his employment with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation on March 16, 2007. https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sa...?pid=197296616

Supreme Court Is Purposefully Delaying and Slow Walking Sidney Powell Emergency Petitions – State Responses Not Due Till January 14

Treason

“Chief Justice John Roberts Is Corrupt and Should Resign Immediately” – Attorney Lin Wood GOES SCORCHED EARTH on SCOTUS Chief Justice

Child sex offender served leadership role at Portland Antifa autonomous zone

A serial sex offender and Black Lives Matter activist recently released from prison served a titular leadership role at the Antifa autonomous zone in north Portland.

Matt Bracken Trump’s Final Battle Against The Deep State Is Here:
    https://banned.video/watch?id=5fdbd42f460db90800f79737