Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Friction: The Current Unpleasantness

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

SOME RIGHT-WING TROOPS FIND THEMSELVES TARGETED BY THEIR OWN WAR MACHINE
    [Conservative patriots being purged from military by Woke Communist traitor brass.]
    https://theintercept.com/2021/04/25/capitol-riot-mili

Day By Day

Discusses the coming unpleasantness in some detail.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/04/29/the-inevitable-end

Totalitarian madness is now upon us – prepare for extreme tyranny, the likes of which have never been seen before

(Natural News) Liberal institutions straightway cease being liberal the moment they are soundly established: Once this is attained, no more grievous and more thorough enemies of freedom exist than liberal institutions.” (Article by Melissa Lane republished from SurvivalDan101.com) Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche (2007). “Twilight of the … [Read More...]