Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Friction: The Current Unpleasantness

Fascism: USA Today Says ‘Browsing Books Can Lead to Extremist Rabbit Hole’

Reading and critical thinking can lead to right-wing extremism so it's best for people to just binge-watch Netflix all day.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

BREAKING: Kansas House Overrides Governor’s Veto Of Election Integrity, Concealed Carry Bills

Humiliating turn of events for Democrat governor who went on bill-banning spree

https://nationalfile.com/breaking-kansas-house-overrides-governors-veto-of-election-integrity-concealed-carry-bills/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Windham, NH Board WALKS OUT of Town Meeting After Outraged Residents Shouts Them Down! — VIDEO

HUNDREDS of local citizens turned out to the Winham, New Hampshire City Meeting tonight at the city hall.
    The city leaders or “selectmen” moved the meeting back to the smaller venue at the city hall sometime today.
    That way HUNDREDS of concerned citizens were left standing outside!

The Windham residents WERE NOT HAPPY after city leaders held the meeting in a room that only held a few dozen people.
    The Windham residents are also outraged that city leaders announced they were going to use a corrupt deep state organization to hold the audit!
    This is outrageous!
    Tonight during the meeting the city residents confronted city leaders. The board members then WALKED OUT of the meeting.
    They did not expect the locals to fight back against their corruption!

THIEF ATTACKS COP AFTER TRYING TO STEAL FROM GUN RANGE & GETS BLASTED BY EVERYBODY
    > Salty Cracker
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/6LXAM38bk6EN/

UN Agenda 2030 in a nut shell

Beware the financial FALLOUT from the vaccine bioweapons death wave… collapse of tax revenues, pensions, real estate values and the dollar all inevitable

(Natural News) It's one thing to be aware of the covid vaccine death wave that has been engineered to exterminate billions of human beings on planet Earth, but it's another thing entirely to consider the financial ramifications if the vaccine-pushing globalists manage to achieve their genocidal goals. The sudden depopulation of any economy … [Read More...]