Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Friction: The Current Unpleasantness

Government now targeting resistant “white, rural conservatives” for coronavirus injections

(Natural News) Not enough light-skinned conservatives are agreeing to take Donald Trump's Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) injections at "warp speed," so the mainstream media and the Biden regime are pumping out the propaganda to try to solicit their obedience. According to the fake news media, "white, rural conservatives," particularly in … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Not fooling around: Fla. Gov. Ron DeSantis signs nation’s toughest anti-riot law as left-wing cities, states continue to burn

(Natural News) Blue states and cities have been largely putting up with thugs and losers associated with Antifa and Black Lives Matter for the past couple of years destroying buildings and looting and burning businesses, all under the guise of 'social justice.' Red states, meantime, have watched in disbelief as many of the same … [Read More...]

Meet Bishop Garrison: The Pentagon’s Hatchet Man in Charge of Purging MAGA Patriots and Installing Race Theory in The Military
    https://www.revolver.news/2021/05/bi...n-hatchet-man/

Vermont State Senate Approves Voting For Non-Citizens In Capital City Elections

https://conservativebrief.com/state-senate-approves-39854/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=RP78

They could discover a billion fraudulant ballots and SCOTUS will NOT take the case.

And do not get me started about the feckless GOP! They're a side of the same two-party kleptocracy coin.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler