Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Friction: The Current Unpleasantness

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Ohio GOP Censures Never-Trump Lawmaker for Voting to Impeach President Trump – Then Party Calls for Him to Resign

Easy to see that no-one is coming to save us
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Never-Before-Seen Drone Footage from Charlottesville 2017 Protests Reveals Enormous Extent of Media Lies and Propaganda
    By Ben Wetmore 5-5-2021
    Shows there was almost no chance convicted driver James Fields knew that he was turning onto a street with extreme left-wing protesters as a gathering left-wing crowd waited while protesting through the whole city.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/exclusive-never-

No more room for anti-Trump Republicans.
    https://conservativebrief.com/republican-congressman-