Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Friction: The Current Unpleasantness

Love, Hope, Worry & Fear As Lake Powell Water Levels Drop

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Drought Taking Big Toll on Big Bear Lake

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Veteran's Day

The Democrat Perversion of Memorial Day https://redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2021/05/30/the-democra

Virginia Teacher Put On Administrative Leave For Saying Boys Can’t Be Girls…

Destroy the foundations of society; by any means necessary

Please Support American Patriot and War Hero BRIAN KOLFAGE Who Faces BS IRS Charges on Wednesday (Details Below)

By Joe Hoft
    Published May 31

In 2011, Brian married Ashley Goetz. The couple currently resides in Florida with their two children. In 2018, Brian founded We Build the Wall, a 501(c)(4) organization dedicated to building private sections of the wall along the U.S. – Mexico border. Since its launch, the organization completed its first two construction sections and aimed to build a total of 100 miles of wall along the border.

Then last year the unthinkable happened.

Fifteen (15) members from the New York United States Postal Inspection Service (USPIS) showed up on Brian Kolfage’s doorstep to arrest him on August 20, 2020. It took 15 USPIS officers to arrest a triple amputee war hero in a wheelchair at home with his wife and two children!

The DOJ’s Southern District of New York (SDNY) arrested Kolfage, Steve Bannon, and two others on bogus crimes just as the Republican Convention was about to begin. In an obvious political hit job, the SDNY felt it was their duty to indict these individuals for building a wall, not on New York’s Southern Border, but on the Southern Border of the US.
    The government put a halt to the ‘We Build the Wall’s’ efforts and some small jobs remain incomplete and the four individuals who led the project had their lives turned upside down.
    Eventually, Steve Bannan was pardoned and an Obama judge finally removed him from the case being prosecuted in New York, but only after claiming Bannon was guilty.
    But the corrupt government in New York wasn’t done. They next charged Kolfage on bogus tax charges.

American hero Brian Kolfage is due in court in a couple of days.
    On Wednesday, June 2nd at 2pm (Eastern), Kolfage is due in court in Pensacola, Florida, Federal Court.
    If you live in the area, please support Brian and his family in court on that day!
    If you are unable to attend, please help support Brian with his legal fees at his website fight4kolfage.com

Russia condemns Amerika’s January 6th MAGA gulags…
    Now we have the makings of a Russian supported Proxy War against the ChYnese, inside the USA