Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Thread: Friction: The Current Unpleasantness

The recent expats are likely include a litany of virtue-signaling leftists, who ordinarily would be quick to espouse rhetoric about the need for more government—and higher taxes to fund it.

Among those fleeing the system is former Google CEO Eric Schmidt, who was reported less than a week after the Nov. 3, 2020 election to be seeking a fast-track citizenship to Cyprus.

https://headlineusa.com/wealthy-elite-renounce-citize
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Netflix Animation IMPLODES! Bosses FIRED! Series CANCELLED!

Netflix animation has imploded. Bosses have been fired, many series have been cancelled, and creators are accusing Netflix of "staged" data. OUCH! Netflix was banking heavily on animation, and now it seems like it's all gone up in a puff of smoke. Bone, Centaurworld and City of Ghosts are seemingly cancelled. Does this mean no Season 2 for Masters of the Universe: Revelation?

-Netflix enrollments crash
    -Spotify fires Obama
    -Florida House & Senate bill to strip Disney special status on way to DeSantis desk for signature
    -Head of the federal agency charged with the care of unaccompanied migrant children is stepping down
    -CNN+ cancelled after only one month
    Last edited by Lenno; 04-21-2022 at 01:59 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

It's beginning to look more and more like we won't have a mid-term election. God I hope I'm wrong on this one, but the shellacking Dems are looking at can't be allowed to happen in their minds. Anticipate a major false flag event = big enough to "cancel" the elections.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    It's beginning to look more and more like we won't have a mid-term election. God I hope I'm wrong on this one, but the shellacking Dems are looking at can't be allowed to happen in their minds. Anticipate a major false flag event = big enough to "cancel" the elections.

Yep