Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The Snake Chain Dream with Dana Coverstone 12-14-2020

Yes! Apparently, people want to do what they want to do....and not be "condemned" for it. Thus, they discard the Law of God! That way, they can do whatever they may justify as right in their own eyes! They become a god in their own eyes? And yet they make believe they are righteous in God's?

Many, seeing the state of our infected land, have taken up the 2 Chronicles 7:13-14 prayer, yet seem to be ignorant of our own "wicked ways" and see no need to repent of them. But, it is one of the requirements of God's people who are called by His Name....to turn from our wicked ways....THEN God promises to hear from heaven and heal our land! Most, apparently, since they have ignored or cast aside God's Laws, are not even aware of their sin!

May God have mercy on our arrogance and show us our errors! And, may He cause us to sorrowfully repent!

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Yes! Apparently, people want to do what they want to do....and not be "condemned" for it. Thus, they discard the Law of God! That way, they can do whatever they may justify as right in their own eyes! They become a god in their own eyes? And yet they make believe they are righteous in God's?
    ONLY in Scripture do you have the FUTURE written in advance.

Isa 24:5-26 For the earth has been DEFILED under its inhabitants, BECAUSE they have TRANSGRESSED the TORAH, CHANGED the LAW, BROKEN the everlasting COVENANT-THEREFORE A CURSE shall consume the earth, and those who dwell in it be punished. Therefore the inhabitants of the earth shall be burned, and FEW MEN shall be left.

Isa 13:9 See, the day of יהוה is coming, fierce, with wrath and heat of displeasure, to lay the earth waste, and DESTROY its sinners from it.

Isa 66:22-24 “For as the new heavens and the new earth that I make stand before Me,” declares יהוה, “so your seed and your name shall stand. “And it shall be that from New Moon to New Moon, and from SABBATH TO SABBATH, all flesh shall come to worship before Me,” declares יהוה. “AND THEY shall go forth and look upon the corpses of the men who HAVE TRANSGRESSED AGAINST ME. For their worm shall not die, and their fire not be quenched. And they shall be repulsive to all flesh!”

Will a 'Romanized jesus’ save folks from all the above?

Mat 7:21-23 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Master, Master,’ shall enter into the reign of the heavens, but he who is doing THE WILL of My Father in the heavens. “Many shall say to Me in that day, ‘Master, Master, have we not prophesied in Your Name, and cast out demons in Your Name, and done many mighty works in Your Name?’ “And then I shall declare to them, ‘I NEVER KNEW YOU, depart from Me, YOU WHO WORK LAWLESSNESS!’

Mat 7:14 “Because the gate is narrow and the way is hard pressed which leads to life, and there are FEW who find it.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    True. Only God holds the future. Consider: "For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea." Habakkuk 2:14

"Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought His judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it my be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger." Zephaniah 2:3

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    True. Only God holds the future.
    And that future is Torah. I dunno. At this point, it’s either just flat out denial or being victims of the warned strong delusion. There really is no getting around it, the Word is very explicit about it. We are even taught to pray about it, but I wonder if folks know what they are praying for? Is it even considered in any detail?

Mat 6:9-10 “THIS, then, IS THE WAY you should pray: ‘Our Father who is in the heavens, let Your Name be set-apart, let YOUR REIGN (Kingdom) COME, let YOUR DESIRE (will) BE DONE ON EARTH as it is in heaven.”

His coming Reign and His will being done on earth. Let’s quickly review that and ask ourselves if we know what is coming, shouldn’t we be living that way now? Remember, in the preceding chapter, Messiah said while heaven and earth remain, they stand as witnesses concerning Torah -

Mat 5:18 “For TRULY, I say to you, UNTIL the heaven and the earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah till all be done.”

That shouldn’t be a surprise He said that either, since it stands CONTINUALLY, forever and ever, as well as His WILL (walking in Torah) being done on earth also, this is also quite clear -

Psa 119:44 “That I might guard Your TORAH continually, FOREVER AND EVER”

Psa 40:8 “I have delighted to do YOUR WILL, O my Elohim, And YOUR TORAH is within my heart” (His heart? Of course, that being ‘new covenant’ terms for ALL believers - Jer 31:33/Heb 10:16)

Speaking further on that coming day when His WILL will be done beginning with His return -

Isa 2:3 And many peoples shall come and say, “Come, and let us go up to the mountain of יהוה, to the House of the Elohim of Yaʽaqoḇ, and let Him teach us HIS WAYS, and let us walk in HIS PATHS, for out of Tsiyon comes forth THE TORAH, and THE WORD of יהוה from Yerushalayim.” (also Mic 4)

Zec 14:8 “And in that day it shall be that LIVING WATERS flow from Yerushalayim”

Don’t you find that incredible? What the ‘churches’ have likened to bondage, legalism, nailed to the cross, just for Jews, etc - YHUH has referred to Torah in just two verses as HIS WAYS, HIS PATHS, THE WORD, and LIVING WATERS - His Torah! Many other verse can be listed, but the point is already made in just those two.

Isa 42:4 “He (Messiah) does not become weak or crushed, until He has established RIGHT RULING in the earth. And the coastlands wait for HIS TORAH.”

Isa 51:4 “LISTEN TO ME, My people, and give ear to Me, O My nation, for THE TORAH goes forth from Me, and My RIGHT RULING I set as a LIGHT to peoples.” (notice how it is likened to light...and those without: Isa 8:20 “To the Torah and to the witness! If they do not speak according to this Word, it is because they have no LIGHT”). Perfection cannot be improved upon -

Deu 32:4 “The Rock! His work is PERFECT, For all His ways are right-ruling...”

Psa 19:7 “The Torah of יהוה is PERFECT...”

1Co 13:10 “But when that which is PERFECT has come...”

Isa 51:7 “LISTEN TO ME, you WHO KNOW RIGHTEOUSNESS, a people in WHOSE HEART IS MY TORAH: do not fear the reproach of men, nor be afraid of their revilings.

The accusations against Torah really do fall deaf ears to those who have awakened to the facts. Undaunted, we push on in the hopes others will also awaken as well, and have a desired expected outcome as opposed to these folks -

Isa 51:8 “For a moth EATS THEM like a garment, and a worm EATS THEM like wool; but My righteousness is forever, and My deliverance to all generations.”

Pro 28:9 He who turns away his ear from hearing the Torah, Even his prayer is an abomination

His deck is stacked and His hand will be played. If your bet is on a different outcome while denying Torah, you will lose. It’s a fools bet, the Scriptures are clear. You can’t win. The prophesies of the future are certain, acting as a compass to insure you are on the correct path. Don’t be led astray by the lies of dispensationalism. There is no Torahless dispensation.

Happy Sabbath!

"The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Since the thread title is about Pastor Dana here is a link to his prayer time today. The topic is faith and works. James chapter 2
    https://youtu.be/P4v2CyXwOts

The link isn't working right now, I'll try and fix it later.
    What will you say on judgment day?

The bankers win every war.

When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.

And that future is Torah. I dunno. At this point, it’s either just flat out denial or being victims of the warned strong delusion. There really is no getting around it, the Word is very explicit about it. We are even taught to pray about it, but I wonder if folks know what they are praying for? Is it even considered in any detail? Don’t be led astray by the lies of dispensationalism. There is no Torahless dispensation.

Happy Sabbath!
    Great post, off-Grid!

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah Gunn View Post
    Since the thread title is about Pastor Dana here is a link to his prayer time today. The topic is faith and works. James chapter 2
    https://youtu.be/P4v2CyXw0ts

The link isn't working right now, I'll try and fix it later.
    Its still not working, I don't know why. Sorry.

Is this Coverstone fellow still having these dreams and visions? Seems to have fallen off the map.

Is this Coverstone fellow still having these dreams and visions? Seems to have fallen off the map.
    I don't follow his channel anymore. Man, when he first hit youtube I thought he was the real deal. (Very sincere, and not after money.) After his Nov 2020 dream never panned out I started having doubts about him. The biblical standard is 100% accuracy now isn't it. He has claimed to NOT be a prophet. I still checked out his dream videos for awhile, and they were very interesting. I hate to say it , but I think he has been tricked by demonic forces to be used as a distraction to keep people from getting themselves ready for what is REALLY on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah Gunn View Post
    The biblical standard is 100% accuracy now isn't it.
    Yes indeed. People seem to be drawn to this stuff for some reason. I don't pay ANY attention to them at all as they all FAIL the litmus test Abba has set. People would be wise to learn those things before jumping on board with this stuff.