Thread: The Snake Chain Dream with Dana Coverstone 12-14-2020

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is this Coverstone fellow still having these dreams and visions? Seems to have fallen off the map.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Is this Coverstone fellow still having these dreams and visions? Seems to have fallen off the map.
    I don't follow his channel anymore. Man, when he first hit youtube I thought he was the real deal. (Very sincere, and not after money.) After his Nov 2020 dream never panned out I started having doubts about him. The biblical standard is 100% accuracy now isn't it. He has claimed to NOT be a prophet. I still checked out his dream videos for awhile, and they were very interesting. I hate to say it , but I think he has been tricked by demonic forces to be used as a distraction to keep people from getting themselves ready for what is REALLY on the way.
    What will you say on judgment day?

The bankers win every war.

When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah Gunn View Post
    The biblical standard is 100% accuracy now isn't it.
    Yes indeed. People seem to be drawn to this stuff for some reason. I don't pay ANY attention to them at all as they all FAIL the litmus test Abba has set. People would be wise to learn those things before jumping on board with this stuff.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.