Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: It's A Coup

Political chaos
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Nice Picture, Lenno. Fits Your description pretty well. I wonder if You made it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    Nice Picture, Lenno. Fits Your description pretty well. I wonder if You made it.

I steal all my best work!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Read the terms of that election law.
    Very confusing. Can not do this, but in adjoining sentence says opposite.
    Some ominous stuff too.
    Best bet is to not be registered to vote, especially since it is rigged anyway.
    Wolves out vote sheep, but still need to rig the vote, yes?
    Get very good tan, and wear brown contact lenses. May allow voting. But, what for?

traitors

Last edited by Lenno; 01-26-2021 at 02:53 PM.