Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: It's A Coup

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    RINOs fall in line behind the Dems
    Correction: RINO traitors bend over naked in front of Dems.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Incitement to Violence? Pelosi Tweet: “Trump Is Deadly to Our Democracy and Our People. He Needs to Go Now”

Last edited by Lenno; 01-07-2021 at 08:23 PM.

Instagram site: pictures of the rioters who broke into the Capitol. Now friends and neighbors can identify them so their job can fire them, significant other break up, family disown, all sorts of cool stuff. Isn't that great?

https://www.instagram.com/homegrownt...d=jfapmkudzrxa

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    Those all sound like very good ideas.

Oh by the way, a Capitol Police officer died because of the rioters yesterday, but I guess that's not important to Trump supporters.
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/polit...iot/index.html
    There were no details of the officer that allegedly died at the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    There were no details of the officer that allegedly died at the link.
    I'm not sure. NPR had an article then retracted it. CNN's is still up and they said they had three sources.

https://www.npr.org/sections/congress-electoral-college-tally-live-updates/2021/01/07/954333542/four-dead-police-injured-dozens-arrested-after-siege-at-the-u-s-capitol

Serious satire from Awaken with J.P.
    https://youtu.be/xH9XWNz0GW4
    What will you say on judgment day?

The bankers win every war.

When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.