Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: It's A Coup

Looks like a landing strip with the Washington Monument as a beacon.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Just curious, What is the current DEFCON Level? How long are they planning to keep troops in DC?

You should have voted as hard and as often as the other side did.

"It's a Whole New Wooooorrrrllllddd".
    Sing it with me!

Did Biden wear a mask when he took his oath and speech?
    (Oaths and Status worship are against Scripture.)
    If he did, I can guarantee that it was a computer generated voice jacked into the speaker system.
    9:00am pst is about the time I get up here in Idaho.
    I am ashamed I missed such a well attended historic event.
    Is the military going to go home now?

I am a little surprised at how little is posted around the net about the historic event.

Current 2021 Defcon Level Warning Condition Status Today

The DEFCON Levels Condition Is Currently At DEFCON Level Five (5)
    Current warning alert status level was last updated today, January 20, 2021

All Levels | Level History | Advisories Today
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

*ALERT* National emergency currently in progress.

Current Defcon Level in 2021 remains at Defcon level 5 today, in spite of a national emergency officially declared by President Trump over the COVID-19.

For the latest breaking world news, events and alerts join the Defcon Level MeWe Group and stay updated and informed today!

Today's current Defcon Level condition of 5 will remain at 'Fade Out' or 'Blue Alert' as long as there is no cause for the United States military to be on elevated alert.

lol

Thanks Lenno, I needed that laugh!

Va. legislators who may have contributed to Capitol riot can be disciplined: AG Herring

Attorney General Mark R. Herring has issued an advisory opinion on Friday confirming that the Virginia General Assembly has the authority to discipline or expel member legislators.

This comes in response to a question about whether the General Assembly had the authority to discipline legislators who may have contributed to the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.

“The January 6th attack on our Capitol was an affront to our democracy and the very foundations of our country,” said Herring. “It’s appalling that a Virginia legislator would have anything to do with that event, or with the baseless conspiracy theories and lies that fueled it. As I lay out in this opinion, the General Assembly has tools for holding its members to account if it determines that any legislator’s actions warrant discipline or expulsion.”

Last week, the Virginia Senate advanced a resolution to censure Republican Sen. Amanda Chase for “fomenting insurrection against the United States,” saying she helped incite the storming of the Capitol.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ng/ar-BB1d0sf0