Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: It's A Coup

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

There was a report that Trump was to speak Saturday night at 7 EST.
    What happened?
    Was it a false story?

I heard it was supposed to be at 8:00 CST and that Newsmax was going to carry it. Nothing there though there was a rumor.... So, who knows???

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    I heard it was supposed to be at 8:00 CST and that Newsmax was going to carry it. Nothing there though there was a rumor.... So, who knows???
    In absence of orders to the contrary find something communist and neutralize it
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

AMERICA HAS FALLEN

Forbes Chief Content Officer Warns Companies Against Hiring Kayleigh McEnany and Other Prominent Trump Officials

Quebec Is Now Under the Equivalent of COVID ‘Martial Law’ – No One is Allowed on the Streets after 8pm Till 5am

MARTIAL LAW: The province of Quebec, Canada is now under police rule. Every night from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. no-one is allowed onto the streets. Police cars are driving through neighborhoods, sirens blaring, scanning for dissidents to arrest. $6,000 fines - enough to destroy families.
    SWAT TEAM CHECKPOINTS: In Quebec, Canada, cars are being randomly pulled over by heavily armed police enforcing the 8 p.m. curfew. #MartialLaw #WarMeasuresAct2

MARTIAL LAW: The province of Quebec, Canada is now under police rule. Every night from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. no-one is allowed onto the streets. Police cars are driving through neighborhoods, sirens blaring, scanning for dissidents to arrest. $6,000 fines - enough to destroy families.

Amazon Kills Parler

Tom Fitton from Judicial Watch Suspended from Twitter for 7 Days

Delta airline landed a plane to remove these people because they was having a private conversation about supporting President Trump.
    [1 minute video]
    https://twitter.com/AKA_RealDirty/status/134795796761

Free speech platform Gab reports 750 percent increase in traffic…
    External link ↗

Gab CEO refutes NY Times slander operation…

New York State Makes a Sinister Move to Lockdown Conservatives

Internet browser Mozilla calls for more speech crackdowns online … deplatforming not enough …

WATCH: Armed Antifa Attack Trump Supporters, Cops in San Diego

Post-Presidency Impeachment?

McConnell Circulates Impeachment Procedures…

…Wouldn’t Begin Until Trump’s Term Ends

Delta airline landed a plane to remove these people because they was having a private conversation about supporting President Trump.
    [1 minute video]
    Last edited by Lenno; 01-10-2021 at 09:12 AM.

John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Pence receives strange coin after certifying the fraudulent election

(Natural News) Alright friends this is really strange. (Article by Anthony T republished from WeLoveTrump.com) Right after Pence certified the fraudulent election, he received a mysterious coin in a handshake. It almost looks like Pence is being rewarded for selling out Trump or being welcomed into the swamp. Take a look at … [Read More...]
    Pence was the mole all along who betrayed America in the final hour

Dirtbag Michael Cohen Says He Is Working with Democrats to Provide Testimony Against Trump and the Trump Family