Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: It's A Coup

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

DeVos just resigned. My guess is that she doesn't want to make enemies by being either for or against invoking the 25th amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    DeVos just resigned. My guess is that she doesn't want to make enemies by being either for or against invoking the 25th amendment.
    Turtle Mc's Wife?

Shocking.

Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Quote Originally Posted by merovingian View Post
    Turtle Mc's Wife?

Shocking.
    That was Chao, the Transportation Secretary. She resigned this evening.

DeVos was the Education Secretary who's filthy rich and sister to the Blackwater guy. She resigned this evening.

Orchestrating a Mob to Pressure Congress Is Inexcusable” – Former Attorney General Bill Barr Piles on Trump

The Globalists are erecting fences on Capitol Hill designed to stop the counter-coup. DC Police have a dedicated code for Alex Jones who has been declared persona-non-grata

Alex Jones walks along the grounds of the DC Capitol and discovers several temp 5G towers.
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/alex-...ien-5g-device/

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    Those all sound like very good ideas.

Oh by the way, a Capitol Police officer died because of the rioters yesterday, but I guess that's not important to Trump supporters.
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/polit...iot/index.html

Yes, because no Officer could POSSIBLY suffer a Stroke naturally.

Jesus you are ignorant.

Oh, and to fact check you, he isn't dead................... still in the Hospital.