Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: National Mall Will Be Closed for Inauguration Day, Open to Press and Police Only

Default National Mall Will Be Closed for Inauguration Day, Open to Press and Police Only

FORTRESS DC: Entire National Mall Will Be Closed for Inauguration Day, Open to Press and Police Only

posted by Hannity Staff - 2 hours ago

The entire National Mall in Washington, DC will be closed on Inauguration Day to avoid any planned violent protests, with security personnel only permitting members of the press to witness the swearing-in ceremony of Joe Biden.

“The extraordinary closure is the latest in a series of security measures to harden the city against the type of violence that rocked the Capitol on Jan. 6. Local and federal officials had already established a downtown security zone and called up more than 20,000 National Guard troops to protect the presidential swearing in on Jan. 20,” reports the Washington Post.

“The move is significant because the Mall has been the traditional site where much of the general public has gathered to view the inauguration at the Capitol in person and on large jumbotrons,” adds the newspaper.

“That means no one will be able to get into the Mall,” one of the officials said. “I would think about it as if you are going to watch, you are not going to be able to see anything. You would maybe be able to see the top of the Capitol.”

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

https://hannity.com/media-room/fortr...rce=socialflow

We the People?

A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

Perfect. A fake swearing in for a fraud president, in a fake city with a fraudulent crowd.
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Quote Originally Posted by merovingian View Post
    Perfect. A fake swearing in for a fraud president, in a fake city with a fraudulent crowd.
    Good deal keep these far end of the spedrum folks the heck out of the picture. The far left, the extreme far right as well. Madison WI has already boarded up the first floor windows of the capital. And guess that is going on in every state as well. Keep the scum away is a great thing to do.

Wait a min Hop. Keep the scum away? I thought the walking corpse and Camellips were supposed to be there! You simply cannot have it both ways son! You are correct in one respect though the far left extreme would be way to much to the center for those two. /shrugs

Just wondering but..

Is this the only way they could guarantee that there was a crowd for the inauguration of Joe B?

Asking for a friend.
    Weapons are part of my Religion.

The Nation Guard has been authorized to use deadly force if necessary.Just WTF are they planning on doing..
    https://www.usnews.com/news/national...termath-of-mob

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post

The Nation Guard has been authorized to use deadly force if necessary.Just WTF are they planning on doing..

I've entertained the thought that Trump and Biden may be in cahoots.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    Seeing the pictures of the Meal Team Six operators that are gonna be out there, it'll probably just turn into a "free M4 scavenger hunt" for anybody there rioting. Plus they'll probably have some of those spicy M855A1 rounds. They go for $4/rnd on gunbroker, so that's easy money!

I wonder what Bible will be used to swear Biden in?

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

I've entertained the thought that Trump and Biden may be in cahoots.

I want some of what YOU'RE smoking.

Jeez.

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!