Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The White Supremacist Thread

A July 4 block party in Toledo, Ohio, turned into a fatal shooting as more than 300 people fought and shots were fired by multiple shooters. The shooting during a large block party left multiple people injured - including an 11-year-old who was shot and a 17-year-old boy who was shot and killed - early Monday morning in central Toledo. Toledo Police Chief George Kral said Monday at a news conference that 12 people were shot during the incident, including 17-year-old Stephon Johnson, who was airlifted to a hospital in Ann Abor, Mich., where he later died. Four other victims are 19 years old, one is 18, two are 17, two are 16, one is 15 and one is 11.A 51-year-old male was also involved. All of the other victims are expected to be okay, per TPD.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I've noticed that when white people are taken out of the conversation. Black, asian, Indian, and Latino people all make the case for ethno-states.

The Racist From the Council For Racial Justice Cried Racism and Stole From Black Children - Frontpagemag https://www.frontpagemag.com//fpm/20...acist-council-

Angry Women Who Harassed Male Students at ASU Multicultural Center Are Found Guilty – Now Claim They Are Being Persecuted
    Angry Women Who Harassed Male Students at ASU Multicultural Center Are Found Guilty – Now Claim They Are Being Persecuted

anyone care to predict how things will go in '22? the trajectory isn't looking goo d but what are your thoughts? prep and pray, the end has arrived.