Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The White Supremacist Thread

Default The White Supremacist Thread

AMERICANS THAT WENT HARD

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Fryte power

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    AMERICANS THAT WENT HARD
    Comedy gold, bro!

If you are ever in a conversation with a leftist about 'white supremacy, ask for the definition. Before they respond, let them know that you will be subbing american Indian, jew, or black into the definition they give. Just to make sure it's not racist.

This frustrates them. They are left with white are the majority. Therefore, whites are bad.

So then, remind them that white children are the minority. By their own standards, white supremacy is over.

They will just get mad and call you a racist. Their frustration is fun

8 retweets and 12 likes. This guy is an influencer!

Quote Originally Posted by tballard View Post
    8 retweets and 12 likes. This guy is an influencer!
    Lurk Moar

WHEN SPEECH IS NOT FREE