Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are we living in the last days of the Republic?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by OldTimer View Post

I had rather hoped they'd come to our aid. You know, the enemy of my enemy is my friend doctrine. The Russian people are not the enemy of the American people.

In the 1990s, Russians began to rebuild churches that antichrist mass-murderer Stalin had destroyed. Russians also built many new churches. The new "Church on the Blood" was built near where Russia's Tsar and royal family were murdered by the evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks.

In the early 1930s Stalin totally destroyed the largest church in Russia, Moscow's "Church of Christ the Saviour", so he could build a huge atheist "Tower of the Soviets" with a large statue of Lenin on top! Stalin also wanted to destroy beautiful iconic St Basil's! But Hitler's "invasion" [liberation!] of Russia prevented Stalin from building on the site of the destroyed church. In the 1990s an exact copy of the "Church of Christ the Saviour" was rebuilt on the same sacred ground the historic church once stood and it was consecrated in 2000.

Last edited by KingsX; 01-18-2021 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

In the 1990s, Russians began to rebuild churches that antichrist mass-murderer Stalin had destroyed. Russians also built many new churches. The new "Church on the Blood" was built near where Russia's Tsar and royal family were murdered by the evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks.

In the early 1930s Stalin totally destroyed the largest church in Russia, Moscow's "Church of Christ the Saviour", so he could build a huge atheist "Tower of the Soviets" with a large statue of Lenin on top! Stalin also wanted to destroy beautiful iconic St Basil's! But Hitler's "invasion" [liberation!] of Russia prevented Stalin from building on the site of the destroyed church. In the 1990s an exact copy of the "Church of Christ the Saviour" was rebuilt on the same sacred ground the historic church once stood and it was consecrated in 2000.

I was wondering how long it would take for you to say Edomite Jews.

You never fail to pony up for sure.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post
    I was wondering how long it would take for you to say Edomite Jews.

You never fail to pony up for sure.
    KingsX's preoccupation with Edomite Jews is a consequence of her lack of occupation with Edomite Jews, if you catch my drift,

;) ;);)
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Vasili Alexandrovich Arkhipov Man Who Saved the World drk.jpg
    Enjoyed the Chilean Song and Chilean Army video posted by Phillip Bromley.

As for Edomites, they are people for whom Elohim has never ending hatred.
    They are those who hate the Gospel of Shem, Abraham, Isaac, Yacob & all the Prophets & Saints.
    And their converts become twice the sons of hell as they.

Just now heard about this on CBS radio news:

A new Trump video to drop on Tuesday - a farewell address

" CNN reports that Trump has taped a farewell video which is likely to be released on 19 January 2021

CNN says the video is Trump listing his accomplishments from his four years in office."

https://www.forexlive.com/news/!/a-n...dress-20210119

Does He really believe that those who have kidnapped America care about His Accomplishments?
    True Man Hdr.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post

Does He really believe that those who have kidnapped America care about His Accomplishments?

Biden is already saying he will undo most of them!

Demon-rats plan to erase Trump from history just like they have erased Confederate heroes and seek to erase Trump supporters and all White Christians !!

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Pastor Guest, if the government tells you that you must marry gays or your doors will be closed, what will you do? What do you predict most "bible believing" churches will do? Based on the covid response, I believe "Big Eva" (evangelicals) will bow and say "Yes, master"

Lenno, your questions about China and Russia , if Dumitru Dudaman is correct, over 30 years ago, he said, "there will be an internal strife in America, and that's when China and Russia will invade" If it doesn't happen before Joey's inauguration, then it will be on his watch. But I suppose Trump will be blamed. It looks like we are going in that direction.

BTW, where is Daniel Boone who used to tell us about Dumitru?

Welcome to the new folks we are seeing here. It's good to see

Everyone else feeling the pit in their stomach? This isn't fun, huh?

I hope they don't do more harm to President Trump. Very sad.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Most Pastors and their Churches are incorporated for Limited Liability.
    That means they are creatures of the State and must obey, whatever dictates
    the State imposes on them.
    And that includes the USA adopted Noahide Code that requires Christians to be decapitated.
    mouse trap edom.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Pastor Guest, if the government tells you that you must marry gays or your doors will be closed, what will you do? What do you predict most "bible believing" churches will do? Based on the covid response, I believe "Big Eva" (evangelicals) will bow and say "Yes, master".
    By God's grace we will stand against the evil. Most will not.

I will not perform a wedding unless both the man and woman are saved and living a Christian life, with evidence of the same.

Also, years ago I felt led to never marry a couple who comes to me with a " marriage license". God created man and woman and he established marriage as a holy union of the man and his wife. The government has sought to control and define marriage and by doing so they have usurped authority that is God's alone. The government has no more authority to control or sanction marriage than they have to control or sanction baptism, the Lord's supper, ordination or any other function of the Church.

Salvation is of the Lord and marriage is too.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System