Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are we living in the last days of the Republic?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Are we living in the last days of the Republic?

I was chatting with my friend who owns a gun shop, and joking about just visiting in the last week of the Republic, to try to remember now, the “good old days”.

He laughed, and looked down at the handful of guns left on the shelves of the glass cases, and said, “funny”.

About a minute later he said “you’re serious”?

I said “yep”.

Are we living in the last days of the Republic?
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

The democrats are sure trying to end it. If we can hold out 2 years for mid-term elections , we might have a chance. Slim i know. To many Republicans are neo-cons, globalist and I believe most are probably being blackmailed to follow the globalist agenda. We may be too far down the path of the communist trail. Next 2 years will tell the tale.

Quote Originally Posted by 4merfetus View Post
    The democrats are sure trying to end it. If we can hold out 2 years for mid-term elections , we might have a chance. Slim i know. To many Republicans are neo-cons, globalist and I believe most are probably being blackmailed to follow the globalist agenda. We may be too far down the path of the communist trail. Next 2 years will tell the tale.
    I suspect that the Republicans are going to get murdered in the 2022 elections, both the midterm election and the primaries thereto. Largely due to the fact that all but 140 house reps and about a dozen senators actually voted to sustain any electoral college objections.

But that's okay with me. They deserve to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Bromley View Post
    I suspect that the Republicans are going to get murdered in the 2022 elections, both the midterm election and the primaries thereto. Largely due to the fact that all but 140 house reps and about a dozen senators actually voted to sustain any electoral college objections.

But that's okay with me. They deserve to lose.
    I believe we are heading towards the greatest depression,if true the democrats should be ousted as they will be blamed for the economic downturn. Jmo

I suspect we will get some outward facsimile of a free and fair election in 2022, but by 2024 we might be at the "for or against" soviet-style voting. Harris will collect 96% of the vote with the remaining 4% who voted against her will be sent off to the camps.
    Last edited by tballard; 01-18-2021 at 06:06 PM.

I'll just leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ5Ap8GJusQ

IvanzgalREv.jpgThe Prince of Gog & Magog has us covered like a cloud to consume us.

We are not in last days of a Republic.
    We are in the last days of our national rebellion against Yashua Messia, and the nice Democracy Communists
    now run most everything and the days of Judgement are upon us.
    Those who wiped out millions of Christians in Russia, have Trotskieized themselves for carrying out the Noahide code
    that most Churches and politicians have kept the peasants not knowing about.
    Under the Noahide Code, Talmudists must control all positions of power, and Christians get their head chopped off
    much as was done in Syria with full USA support.

The Republic has been on its final legs for years. IMO, history will record that it breathed its last on Jan 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    We are in the last days of our national rebellion against Yashua Messia,
    1Pe 2:9 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a set-apart nation, a people for a possession---what could have been IF they had only believed the Messiah they claim rather than follow Rome.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    1Pe 2:9 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a set-apart nation, a people for a possession---what could have been IF they had only believed the Messiah they claim rather than follow Rome.
    One is not really chosen unless He chooses to obey the King of kings, our Savior
    If we had spent the last 300 years building the New Jerusalem instead of worshipping liars and their lies, there would be no immenent threats of wars, revolutions, oppressions, save among those wicked ones prohibited from entering the New Yeruslaem.
    What did we do? We gave rights to the wicked to do their best to subjugate us, and even kill us.
    Bajarse Azul cementary wall Buenos Aires province w anglish.jpg Words on wall in Argentina: "How difficult it is to get off the train where all value nothing and nothing is Law."