Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we living in the last days of the Republic?

I'll just leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ5Ap8GJusQ

The American Republic died with the civil war and the American empire began to rise.

The American empire reached its zenith after rising to become king of the global mountains after WW2. But in the past 70 years the American empire has quickly degenerated and declined [with lots of help from its "friends"!] and is now heading straight for destruction!

If Trump does not take dynamic action this week then all is lost and the only recourse will be decades of rebellion.

In a Trumpless future all elections will be done on Dominion machines meaning that all future elections will be total frauds. Most folks don't realize it yet but the US is under the direct control of ChYna. I expect Trump and his entire family to be executed w/in a year. I expect mass executions, possibly on the WH lawn. Of course Russia will not sit idle; they can't let our technology migrate to China and they will attack in self defense.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    If Trump does not take dynamic action this week then all is lost and the only recourse will be decades of rebellion.
    Of course Russia will not sit idle; they can't let our technology migrate to China and they will attack in self defense.
    I had rather hoped they'd come to our aid. You know, the enemy of my enemy is my friend doctrine. The Russian people are not the enemy of the American people.

Quote Originally Posted by OldTimer View Post

I had rather hoped they'd come to our aid. You know, the enemy of my enemy is my friend doctrine. The Russian people are not the enemy of the American people.

In the 1990s, Russians began to rebuild churches that antichrist mass-murderer Stalin had destroyed. Russians also built many new churches. The new "Church on the Blood" was built near where Russia's Tsar and royal family were murdered by the evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks.

In the early 1930s Stalin totally destroyed the largest church in Russia, Moscow's "Church of Christ the Saviour", so he could build a huge atheist "Tower of the Soviets" with a large statue of Lenin on top! Stalin also wanted to destroy beautiful iconic St Basil's! But Hitler's "invasion" [liberation!] of Russia prevented Stalin from building on the site of the destroyed church. In the 1990s an exact copy of the "Church of Christ the Saviour" was rebuilt on the same sacred ground the historic church once stood and it was consecrated in 2000.

Last edited by KingsX; 01-18-2021 at 08:14 PM.

The Pentagon is NOT giving Trump an outgoing president's traditional military farewell ceremony.

https://www.defenseone.com/ideas/202...-trump/171408/

Instead this will happen:

Trump farewell planned for Wednesday morning at military base ahead of Joe Biden's oath of office

" WASHINGTON — White House officials are planning a farewell ceremony for Donald Trump as he leaves Washington on Wednesday morning for the last time as president, according to a copy of the invitation seen by Bloomberg News.

The event is scheduled for 8 a.m. Eastern time at Joint Base Andrews just outside the nation’s capital, where the outgoing president will make his departure aboard Air Force One for Florida. Invitations have been circulated to supporters, including former administration officials and other backers, asking them to arrive by 7:15 a.m. "

https://www.chicagotribune.com/natio...wjm-story.html

Quote Originally Posted by OldTimer View Post
    If Russia takes out the Chinese mainland they can Liberate the US and simply never leave, stay on as a neutral security force........protect us from the UN
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

In the 1990s, Russians began to rebuild churches that antichrist mass-murderer Stalin had destroyed. Russians also built many new churches. The new "Church on the Blood" was built near where Russia's Tsar and royal family were murdered by the evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks.

In the early 1930s Stalin totally destroyed the largest church in Russia, Moscow's "Church of Christ the Saviour", so he could build a huge atheist "Tower of the Soviets" with a large statue of Lenin on top! Stalin also wanted to destroy beautiful iconic St Basil's! But Hitler's "invasion" [liberation!] of Russia prevented Stalin from building on the site of the destroyed church. In the 1990s an exact copy of the "Church of Christ the Saviour" was rebuilt on the same sacred ground the historic church once stood and it was consecrated in 2000.

I was wondering how long it would take for you to say Edomite Jews.

You never fail to pony up for sure.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post

KingsX's preoccupation with Edomite Jews is a consequence of her lack of occupation with Edomite Jews, if you catch my drift,

;) ;);)
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post

Do you understand what it means?

Do you know the Bible term, Edom?

Do you know the many Bible prophecies that foretell of evil Edom's total destruction?

Do you know in Josephus' "Antiquities of the Jews", he gives the history of how in the 2nd century BC the evil Edomites [historic enemy of Israel] lost a war against the last Kingdom of Israel, then feigned "conversion" en masse to being "jews" so they could live in Judea. These evil Edomite-jews proceeded to occupy, subvert and pervert Judea before the birth of Jesus Christ.

Do you know the Herod kings were Edomite-jews? Edomite-jew Herod I allied with Rome to conquer Jerusalem in 37BC. Rome placed Edomite-jew Herod I as their client king of Judea. King Herod proceeded to murder all the remaining Hasmonean Israelite royal heirs, totally destroyed the second temple [the temple Cyrus decreed built] to rebuild his own third temple and tried to destroy God's Temple made without hands when he ordered the murder of the babes of Bethlehem to try to destroy God incarnate, Israel's Messiah, Jesus Christ.