Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do NOT lose heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post

You know, the power of God can save even globalist Edomite Jews.

If you were as knowledgeable as you presume to be... you would know what Bible prophecy repeatedly says about the evil antichrist Edomites [who feigned "conversion" en masse and became Edomite-jews in the 2nd century BC]... you would know God hates Edom, has cursed and predestined his descendants to destruction!

EDOM is cursed, but Christian Israel is also cursed when they rebel against YahvehShua who would otherwise
    save Aryan Christian Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post

So, a question ... what does Father want from us? What do you suppose He Expects us to do?

God demands and expects obedience.

As God tells His people over and over and over in the Bible... God requires obedience to His commandments.

Furthermore, in the Bible God promises many blessings for obedience and many punishments for disobedience.

But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments; And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it. And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.

More punishments for disobedience are listed in Leviticus 26 and Deuteronomy 28

Old Testament history is filled with examples of the terrible things that happened to God's people when they were disobedient to God.

So, a question ... what does Father want from us? What do you suppose He Expects us to do?
    Same as it ever was... Ecc 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the entire matter: Fear Elohim and guard His commands, for this applies to all mankind!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

I will say here what I have said to other's today. Jeeeeez folks can we not give the Lord time to work whatever He chooses? Some wish to take up arms, others wish to fry the conservative side. Some want us to go along to get along, others think its all a farce and Orange man is still going to be the one who fixes all this. To me faith is about believeing that God's got this. One of you in one of those camp's or others pray tell me about the miricles in YOUR life that came about exactly in the way you thought they would happen? ANYONE? The promise of prayer.... Whenever 2 or more etc etc. I sure have seen lotsa folks I know praying like never before. Instant answers? We shall see?

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post
    God demands and expects obedience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Same as it ever was...
    Thanks to both of you but neither is any help ... but this is my fault.

Not being a subject matter expert, one may not know how to ask the question one desires answers to. Such is the case in this case.

The answer I'm seeking and I don't imagine anyone knows for certain ... what do you suppose Father Expects of us, any of us, each of us, regarding the manner in which a response to the oppressive imposition of our fellow man is provided?

O.W.

D, I am not one to embrace scripture.
    While I benefit to some degree reading what is frequently provided ... I suppose I often read between lines that may not be there and when I do what I see is we the peasants being encouraged to acquiesce to those who think themselves our betters.
    As I understand, such is often preached from the pulpit.
    Oscar, I've always appreciated you through the years here and respect your thoughtfulness. It surprises me that you say you don't 'embrace' scripture. I left this site for some time before a heart attack killed me, but, apparently, God had other plans. long story... Anyway, I appreciate your forthrightness, too. So, do you disagree with the teaching to turn the other cheek? How many cheeks do we have? One to be slapped and the other to turn so they can slap it, too? Then what? Turn again the other? Much is preached from the pulpit and probably, much is questionable to say the least.

You asked: "So, a question ... what does Father want from us? What do you suppose He Expects us to do? "

Others have rightly said: obedience, but I think there is more to it. I think He wants us to come into agreement with Him. I have found that His ways are always right. Whereas, mine are very often wrong and do not work out the way I wanted.

So, when Jesus was being unjustly tried by the whole system and the mob, what did He do? He remained silent until they adjured Him to speak, which, according to God's law was then a requirement for Him to speak the truth. But, in the meantime He entrusted Himself to Him Who judges righteously. He knew that His Father was the only Sovereign, and even though He may not have understood why it had to be the way it was going, He had peace, to endure it, if it was what His Father willed.

This, of course was according to the Father's plan and fulfillment of His first coming. The second coming, apparently will be different and a different calling to fulfill. In fact, in one of His teaching parables He said that when He comes back He will summon His agents to bring in front of Him, all of those who refused to allow Him to rule over them, and slay them in His presence.

You have heard the famous song taken from the Bible: There is a time for every purpose under heaven....a time for war and a time for peace....etc. What is this a time for? That's why we need to pray and ask our Father for guidance as we seek to do His will. It's probably not a time to be arrogant, though there may be a time for that..... I just spent an hour typing and apparently it kicked me off and I thought I had lost it all....got some of it back, but I gotta go to bed now...Talk to you in the morning to finish if I can and the LORD wills.

OK, basically, there is MUCH that we don't know, Oscar. Earlier, you said: "Those who make easy the lives of the lazy, the non producers, at the expense of those who toil to provide for their families,..." The Apostle Paul said: If any man does not work neither should he eat. So He agrees with you. The "government" does not. So, you are in agreement with God....that's a good sign.

So, what to do with the evidence we have....We know that democrats are murderers and liars and thieves. We know that they stole this "election". We know that they basically hate our Father...and they hate us. The answer to your question involves asking another....What is our Father going to do? I believe He will lead us all on the path He wants us to take and to do what He is calling us to do...and it doesn't hurt to stand, kneel or prostrate ourselves before Him and ask Him to show us what His good and perfect will is and to give us the power and authority to carry it out. In Jesus' name! He is our King. We serve Him.

Thanks to both of you but neither is any help ... but this is my fault.

what do you suppose Father Expects of us, any of us, each of us, regarding the manner in which a response to the oppressive imposition of our fellow man is provided?
    O.W.
    Read some pretty good responses above.
    First Step is for us to confess our guilt and our ancestors' guilt in reaching this position.
    2nd Step is to repent of the wrong thinking and acting that led to this situation.
    3. We Find His Voice and obey it. YahShua said, If you love me, keep my Commandments.
    Then, He proceeds to heal the land.

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Lenno, You may be right. But, with the hate and hideous opposition he faced, from disloyalists and outright entrenched enemies of liberty, one wonders what kind of man it will take to set us free. I suggest only God can do this, if and when He wants.
    Nay brother, it is we who are equipped to set us free.

While I am dismayed that Trump could not continue to pull for us, I refuse to lay the blame at his feet. He did what he could with the program he was given. We can do one of two things, continue to run along their guidelines, or force them to change the guidelines.

We MUST stop expecting someone else to be able to fix our problem, and if we are to come together, let us come together by forcing them to submit to us, not the other way around.

One man, or a hundred men must follow the law, 75 million can make the law whatever they choose it to be.