Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Do NOT lose heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Oh, there's many. Mark Taylor, Hank Kunneman, Kat Kerr, Amanda Grace, etc. If Trump ever rose to power again, then I guess they were not wrong. But the in fighting it has produced in the meantime hasn't been pleasant. So, the church is being purified, and then the Lord will roll up his sleeves and deal with the politicians. Could be months or years
    Infighting amongst Christians, or amongst the internet prophets?

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post

If the Lord dwells within you then you will follow his word. As they told us in Boot Camp, when in doubt, find something Communist and destroy it
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Well certainly the Christians if you read the YouTube comments and yeah some of the “prophets” say the other ones are wrong to apologize. What bugs me is when the prophets say it’s the fault of the Christians because they didn’t repent. Well I know the remnant has been very close to God’s heart in all of this. As For the church that always refused to get involved with fighting Covid regulations or fighting for the president, then does that cancel out the remnant?

I think everyone just has to lay low now, you’re supposed to be quiet when you’re grieving. I believe reckoning is down the road but nobody has the answer right now. I think none of us expected it to ever get this bad. I’m never going to be able to shake the image of Mike Pence being given a coin after he gave them what he wanted. I think it’s great that Rand Paul made his speech today in the Senate against impeachment, but he never stood up for Trump to question the certification of the votes on January 6. I really can’t shake any of that right now and not even thinking about a second term for Trump, but I am thinking about God bringing a reckoning to the media and to the Democrats and RINOS at some point

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

You confuse me. I thought you at one time proclaimed Trump to be Cyrus, God's anointed? Isaiah 45...etc. I still believe that, by the way.

I post about Cyrus alot because he was a very important king in Bible history and Bible prophecy [historic Cyrus symbols are in the book of Revelation.]

I have never posted that Trump is a new Cyrus. But I have quoted news articles where others have said that.

I have posted speculation that Trump could be another "Governor of Gutium"... but since Trump is out and Babylon still rules, that parallel would no longer apply.

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...10#post2817610

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...75#post2817675

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...17#post2812717

According to ancient secular history, the "Governor of Gutium" was a Babylonian governor who secretly defected to Cyrus and helped lead Cyrus' troops in their secret invasion/stealth conquest of the city of Babylon.

Last edited by KingsX; 01-27-2021 at 12:26 AM.

Anytime someone proclaims themselves to be a "prophet", be wary. First, does what they say line up perfectly with the word of God? Next, does what they prophesy come to pass exactly as they said. If both of these two conditions are not met, they are liars and false prophets.

Not one in a thousand self proclaimed prophets have heard from God.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Anytime someone proclaims themselves to be a "prophet", be wary. First, does what they say line up perfectly with the word of God? Next, does what they prophesy come to pass exactly as they said. If both of these two conditions are not met, they are liars and false prophets.

Not one in a thousand self proclaimed prophets have heard from God.
    Nailed it.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    EDOM is cursed, but Christian Israel is also cursed when they rebel against YahvehShua who would otherwise save Aryan Christian Israel.
    One of those, I see. I'm going to ask you a couple of questions that I presented to your goomah KingX. She never answered, it's s simple "Yes" or "No".

Is it true that non Whites cannot, or will not be saved by Jesus?

Is it true that God created non Whites for the express purpose of their ultimate fate being an eternity of suffering in the fires of Hell for the sin of Him creating them in the first place?
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Apparently Bezukhov is ignorant of the fact that in the Bible, "hell" [ie, sheol], is the grave [abode of the unconscious dead]... NOT eternal life in Dante's fictional fiery torture chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    If the Lord dwells within you then you will follow his word. As they told us in Boot Camp, when in doubt, find something Communist and destroy it
    Are you saying that the Lord and Boot Camp agree? Communists, like most of us need to repent, be converted and get saved!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Well certainly the Christians if you read the YouTube comments and yeah some of the “prophets” say the other ones are wrong to apologize. What bugs me is when the prophets say it’s the fault of the Christians because they didn’t repent. Well I know the remnant has been very close to God’s heart in all of this. As For the church that always refused to get involved with fighting Covid regulations or fighting for the president, then does that cancel out the remnant?
    If by the "remnant" you mean overcomers, then, no, they won't be cancelled. This all seems to be a test, doesn't it? Not that God is tempting anyone, but, He's giving us a chance to find out who we are. First, we know God is in control of all of His-story...including the part we're living through right now. Nothing is happening, apparently, that He didn't know was going to happen, or that He may have even cause it to happen. All souls are His. When He told my friend 25 years ago: "Wait till I play My Donald Trump card", my friend didn't say He was going to win the first time or a second time. Just that Donald Trump was God's, as are all souls, according to scripture. Anyway, my friend said he decided to look a little bit into Donald Trump's background and discovered, if I remember correct;y, that Trump's father or grandfather had a middle name of "Christ", and that on his mother's side I think he said four generations back another great great grandfather had the middle name "Christ". No joke. It's easy for me to see Trump as Cyrus, as in Isaiah 45. Cyrus didn't know God, yet God knew him and called him His anointed (Messiah)...Interesting to say the least. During the civil war, if I am not mistaken, we had two presidents Lincoln and Davis of the Confederacy. I still think a prophet, Kim Clement, said in 2006 that America would have two presidents but he didn't explain. I can see that happening.....but, whether that is Trump I have no idea, but, I'm not sure God is done playing "cards".