Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who shot Ashli Babbitt?

REDPILLED MEDIA EXCLUSIVE: US Capitol Special Agent David Bailey Who Murdered Ashli Babbitt is a Brazilian Immigrant and Black Lives Matter Militant — HE REPEATEDLY THREATENED TO KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON FACEBOOK FOR MONTHS! (Exclusive Evidence)

Earlier today, REDPILED Media released an exclusive report identifying Ashli Babbitt’s killer as US Capitol Special Agent David Bailey — the same man who let US Rep. Steve Scalise get shot nearly to death in 2017.
    Now, REDPILLED Media has uncovered evidence confirming our previous reporting through self-incriminating Facebook posts, and revealing Agent Bailey as a Brazilian immigrant who has pledged his allegiance to the deadly Black Lives Matter movement — even going so far as vowing to murder Trump supporters.

https://republicbroadcasting.org/news/redpilled-media-exclusive-us-capitol-special-agent-david-bailey-who-murdered-ashli-babbitt-is-a-brazilian-immigrant-and-black-lives-matter-militant-he-repeatedly-threatened-to-kill-trump-su/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Ashli Babbitt’s Legal Team Issues Press Release – Will Appear on Tucker Carlson Tuesday Night — Update
    Apparently, they didn't appear on Tucker last night. Maybe tonight?

Ashli Babbitt’s Husband Releases First Statement Three Months After Her Death

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/ashli-babbitts-husband-releases-first-statement-three-months-death/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

For some reason, The links to his statement do not work for me...

Now will the Murdering Scumbag even have his name mentioned?

No, they are above the law.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

DOJ Closes Probe of Ashli Babbitt’s Death, Says ‘Insufficient Evidence’ to Prosecute Officer Who Killed Her

https://www.infowars.com/posts/breaking-doj-closes-investigation-of-ashli-babbitts-death-says-insufficient-evidence-to-prosecute-officer-who-killed-her/

and some wonder why we conservatives despise the District of Criminals? prep and pray, the end has arrived.