Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor Dolores Cahill:Why People Will Start DYING A Few Months After The First mRA

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdog View Post
    Hank Arron received the “vaccine” in order to show the safety of it and died of natural causes two weeks later.

You do realize that less than 25% of the COVID fatalities are legit, ie not massively skewed towards the Globalist's agenda; don't you?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    You do realize that less than 25% of the COVID fatalities are legit, ie not massively skewed towards the Globalist's agenda; don't you?
    Oh yes, I am quite aware. I was just pointing out that Hank more than likely passed away from the cure. My 90 year old father recently got the covid, he was sick and tired for a couple of days and then got better. I do not plan on taking the cure myself because I'd rather live.

Death Rates Skyrocket in Israel Following Pfizer Experimental COVID "Vaccines" (vaccineimpact.com)

Death Rates Skyrocket in Israel Following Pfizer Experimental COVID “Vaccines”

“This is a new Holocaust” – Haim Yativ and Dr. Seligmann

John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Lawyers prepare second round of Nuremburg Trials to prosecute all who perpetuated the global coronavirus scam (pandemic.news)

Snip:

Thousands of lawyers from around the world are busy preparing lawsuits to file against everyone who was involved in spreading the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) plandemic.

American-German lawyer Reiner Fuellmich is leading the charge to set up a Nuremburg Trials 2.0 type of situation where every person who participated in spreading lies and fear about the Chinese virus is held to account for their crimes against humanity.

Fuellmich, it is important to note, is the lawyer who successfully nabbed Volkswagen for tampering with the catalytic converters in its automobiles. He also successfully won a case against Deutsche Bank, which was ruled to be a criminal enterprise.

According to Fuellmich, the fraud committed in these two German cases pales in comparison to what the Chinese virus hoaxers have done to the world. He believes the whole thing is a scandal more than it is a crisis, and everyone involved should be prosecuted.

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

US doctors propose ‘Vaccine Bill of Rights’ to protect citizens from forced shots | News | LifeSite (lifesitenews.com)

US doctors propose ‘Vaccine Bill of Rights’ to protect citizens from forced shots

‘No one – not the government, employers, nor any individual – should maintain the authority to force anyone to get vaccinated, and a Vaccine Bill of Rights in your state will ensure that they don’t.‘

February 24, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — With a push for vaccine mandates on the rise, America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) has provided a tool to assist state law makers in protecting the rights and dignity of their constituents in the face of such intrusive, dangerous and unnecessary proposals.
    The “Vaccine Bill of Rights” (VBOR) was composed “so that state legislatures can re-affirm their commitment to individual rights of conscience, assembly, and movement,” an AFLDS announcement states.

There is a theory that nations are simply plantations and their citizens are free range slaves.
    Considering the changes that we are seeing I'd have to agree with that tinfoil assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythebee View Post
    There is a theory that nations are simply plantations and their citizens are free range slaves.
    Considering the changes that we are seeing I'd have to agree with that tinfoil assessment.
    That's a good one, jimmthebee! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post

Ya right. Some are going to take this weirdoes alternative bs as the truth? What fools ya are to do so. As he markets dietary supplements and medical devices, some of which are controversial. And same thing with those weirdoes that are predicting LOL
    hundred if not thousands to die from taking this virus vaccine Shame on ALL OF YOU.
    Are you still here? What a weirdo. What a “fool” as you say, your words make you out to be. I’ve been following Dr. mercola’s informational newsletters for years and have been duly rewarded for harvesting the information. I buy most all of my “supplements” elsewhere, but herbs, vitamins, Diet changes, exercise, and natural minerals from organic sources have saved my health. You on the other hand, appear to have no mental health and your spiritual health is shamefully degraded.
    Prov. 3
    5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

When the sun goes nova, better have your Psalm 91 arrangements made.