Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biden's Babylonian Abomination

The ongoing antichrist Edomite-jew/nwo's demographic invasion by nonwhite third world hordes into every [former] nation of Aryan European Christendom is a set up for Edom's coming race war against Aryan European Christians... this IS the prophesied Gog/Magog invasion [Ezekiel 38 & 39 and Rev 20:7-9.]

Then God's Aryan Christian people "the camp of the saints" [Rev 20:9] finally begin to stand up and fight against this invasion of Gog's hordes.

I will call for a sword against Gog throughout all My mountains, says the Lord GOD. Every man's sword will be against his brother.

Ezekiel 38:21

This war is a RACE WAR... it is also the final war between TWO historic Biblical enemies... descendants of Biblical fraternal twin brothers [Jacob/Israel who God loved and Esau/Edom who God hated]... Aryan European Christian Israelites versus mongrel globalist antichrist Edomite-jews!

In the OT, Aryan Israelites were also divided into two major houses.

Ezekiel 37:16-17 prophecy tells us that God unites both houses of Aryan Israel to use as one stick in God's hands !

Obadiah 1:18 prophecy tells us that the two houses of Aryan Israel unite to destroy Edom!

The more the evil antichrist Edomite-jew/nwo "red dragon" [the Bible word, Edom, means red] makes war against Aryan Christians to destroy the "remnant of the woman's" [Aryan Israel] racial "seed" [Rev 12:17] by using massive nonwhite third world immigration into every [former] Aryan Christian nation... the closer we are to God calling for Aryan Israel's sword against Edomite-jew/nwo God/Magog !!

Related topic:

Fences Going up Around Lee Monument in Richmond

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...nt-in-Richmond

As states change laws, and judges become more prejudicial to pale face Christians,
    things will become ever more hopeless.
    Sort of like living in South Africa, Rhodesia or Katanga when UK & USA were trying to destroy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post

As states change laws, and judges become more prejudicial to pale face Christians,
    things will become ever more hopeless.
    Sort of like living in South Africa, Rhodesia or Katanga when UK & USA were trying to destroy them.

Edomite-jew/nwo marxists manipulated governments to boycott White South Africa.

I remember back in the 1970s when blacks boycotted the Texas State Fair in Dallas because the fair had celebrated White South Africa. I couldn't wait to attend the fair that year... the Whitest and best fair in a long time!

Per Tucker Carlson tonight, there are efforts underway to shut down Fox News.

Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Pursuant to the USA adopted Noahide Code, the Talmudists will be coming for those who profess to be Christians.
    And that Code requires Christians to have their heads chopped off.
    It is all part of what passes for law in USA at this present time and since 1991.