Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Trump the last Republican/Conservative President

Default Is Trump the last Republican/Conservative President

The Republicans don’t have a chance because of Dominion. Forget the 2022 Senate Race and the 2024
    Presidential race.What makes you think the Democratic committees are gonna change Dominion?
    Hagmann was discussing this yesterday?

these are extremely dark times...FaceBook, Google, and the MSM....it’s extremely sad...

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7 View Post
    The Republicans don’t have a chance because of Dominion. Forget the 2022 Senate Race and the 2024
    Presidential race.What makes you think the Democratic committees are gonna change Dominion?
    Hagmann was discussing this yesterday?

these are extremely dark times...FaceBook, Google, and the MSM....it’s extremely sad...
    Oh believe me, I feel it. I think this country is going to have a shaking and finally hear what the Lord has to say. If he said it now, those inside and outside the church still wouldn't be able to hear. The problem I have with TruNews and the Hagmann Report is that they never bring this fact into their calculations. He will speak. 3 months? 3 years? I don't know. I'm sure you've seen in your life that it's darkest before the dawn. God will be revealing Himself. This is so far past Trump having a 2nd term, but do pray for him.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Will someone define what is considered "conservative" today ??

Trump promoted nonwhites, antichrists and sodomites. Is that now considered "conservative" ?!

I think you will find that future elections are the least of our concerns.

Trump never was a conservative. Only a small handful of Republicans are conservative. We haven't had a fiscal conservative in forever. Let's face it social conservatism is dead, has been for a long time. I voted for Trump because of his america first policies. The globalist couldn't let him stay in power.

Quote Originally Posted by 4merfetus View Post
    Trump never was a conservative. Only a small handful of Republicans are conservative. We haven't had a fiscal conservative in forever. Let's face it social conservatism is dead, has been for a long time. I voted for Trump because of his america first policies. The globalist couldn't let him stay in power.
    I sure agree and even on here for many years during Trumps being POTUS, many on here said Trump was not a conservative, and he sure was not a Republican, and now people wondering and are asking if Trump was the last Conservative, and Republican,. I read that and nearly sit up on my keyboard I was laughing so hard. Cause he was never those two at any time. lmao

I think America is going to break into multiple countries. Biden is illegally holding office. Trump was the last American president.

Trump was never a conservative. Most consecutives are idiots who don't actually want to conserve anything. He is a nationalist.

Quote Originally Posted by naturallysweet View Post

Trump was never a conservative....

He is a nationalist.

NO, Trump is NOT socially conservative and Trump is NOT a "nationalist"! Like all other modern politicians, over and over in his speeches, Trump overtly promoted antichrists, sodomites and nonwhites... Trump promoted racial, religious, cultural and moral diversity... and embraced America as a multi-race, multi-religion, multi-cultural abomination!

The original meaning of the word, nation, is tribal... a people who share the same race, ethnicity, religion, culture, language, heritage, history, territory, etc...

nation (n.)

c. 1300, nacioun, "a race of people, large group of people with common ancestry and language," from Old French nacion "birth, rank; descendants, relatives; country, homeland" (12c.) and directly from Latin nationem (nominative natio) "birth, origin; breed, stock, kind, species; race of people, tribe," literally "that which has been born," from natus, past participle of nasci "be born" (Old Latin gnasci), from PIE root *gene- "give birth, beget," with derivatives referring to procreation and familial and tribal groups.

https://www.etymonline.com/word/nation

THIS is why evil antichrist globalists [like Soros] hate nations/nationalism and demand open borders and massive nonwhite third world immigration that will balkanize, miscegenate and FOREVER DESTROY the racial, religious, cultural, moral foundations of all FORMER "nations" of Aryan European Christendom with evil racial, religious, cultural, moral "diversity"!

Quote Originally Posted by naturallysweet View Post
    He is a nationalist.
    Yup. Shook the establishment up pretty good being the opposite of a globalist.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post

Yup. Shook the establishment up pretty good being the opposite of a globalist.

In his speeches [beginning with his GOP nomination acceptance speech in which he overtly promoted sodomites]... Trump has promoted the same evil antichrist Edomite-jew/nwo marxist globalist racial, religious, cultural, moral "diversity" agenda that has been destroying all [former] Aryan European Christian nations for over a century !!