Thread: dreams i had

Default dreams i had

ive posted before and sorry but i could not find my original posts. if im screwing up im sorry, im legally blind and struggle with a large screen, increasing font to 150%+, use magnifying glassess and still have to use a hand help magnifier at times. i tried to do a search but just could not find.

abnout 17-18 yrs ago i had a series of derams about a global economic collapse. it was a 3 part dream with details as to what would happen and what the would would be like befor eit happens and the trigger event. then i had some more dreams after that as to things happening in differetn parts of the nation. ive watched over the years waiting for the signs and knew it was building andd it was getting closer and getting that itchy feeling between my shoulder blades. the last month or so ive got the feeling its about to happen. its ok if you think im a nut.

collapse fream
    it was in 3 parts. dream one showed me some scenes, i was told to remember as when i saw those signs id know IT had begun. dream 2 was maybe a week or 2 later, it started with the question---do you remember what we told you? i said yes and dream one flashed before me and dream 2 picked up with more details and scenese. it ended with remember this for you will know IT is aobut to happen. about a week or more later dream 3 came. it starte with do you remember what we told you? i said yes and dream 2 flashed befor em then dream 3 started with some more details,more parts of the puzzled and it wnded with remember this for when you see these things you will know IT is about to happen.

in the beginning i got lost in the details and symbology til much later i recognized the story it was showing me.

the back ground is a global economy in dire trouble. the bankster had raped and pillaged, paper money was near worthless but there was a global effort to hide this from the average people. markets and currencies were propped up. ALL nations knew there was this global nasty collapse coming they could not stop but they hoped to control the collapse and start something new.

they were afrtaid of the people rising up, civil wars, coming after the politicians and bankers, lots of fear of the people so lots of lies and cover ups. the plan was for some type of collapse controlled with a softer landing they could control and start another system. they were REALLY really afaid of the average people. this is all nations anf global banks and markets and governments.

the average person had no freaking clue how much danger they were in of losing everything, their jobs, hones, bank accounts, savings, investments, we were just peons but they feared us..

the global leaders had this plan to soften the collapse and start over. i belive this is what they are calling the Great Rest.

but something happene4d, a black swan type thing.

israel did some premptive strike somewhere north of them, thats all i saw, i watched and it was kinda north of them. i didnt see where. i just assumed syria, iraq or iran, it didnt feel mile lebanon but really, i dont know where. didnt see and wastn told. this strike was thought to be just another strike to take out some ammo sites or whatever---but this time israel really belived they were seriously threatened and had to do it.

they hit a couple sites maybe 2 or 3 but one of those sites was not what they expected---something underground they didnt know., it was destroyed and released something, a gas, bio weapon, fallout, i dont know but it floated down wind and killed some people in some villages. i watched this and me in the dream gasped and said OMG they did it, they really did it.

this event shocked and enraged the world---everyone blamed israel. they were horrified and had no idea of the underournd bunker. but the world blamed isreal instead of the nation who build the illegal weaposn type research place.

the hatred towards isreal grew to irrational levels. truly irrational as in crazy response. this event rattled the delicate globale marktets and one by one they started to crumble as money was taken out of the markets.

like dominoes markets collapsed around the world, banks collapsed. huge fear,panic and anger. all aimed at israel.

i saw that when this event happened the smart person had less than 2 weeks to get all money out of the banks and buy whatever they needed for the long haul, food supp-lies, medicines, etc. in 2 wkks the banks would be closed and the money value would be destroyed. 2 weeks

this event, the israeli strike was the event to watch for that would destroy the globalists reset plans,
    what comes after is the great depression on steroids globally. the sense was civil wars, food shortages, violence, rage agsint the govt and bankers. famine. some nations attack others out o f long help grudges. it gets brutal for a period of time them people settle down to trying to survive. very little oigvt oversight anywhere afterwards.

i g ot some other dreams of what happens in different parts o f the nation, NYC, chicago, CO, west of rockies CA, one by one i was shown some things in these places . those were important dreams too as they showed how the fed, state and local govts do not and can not respond. i saw small towns and cities and rurla areas, how people struggled and suffered.

one important thing-----------
    in the dream after the israeli strik when the world rages against isreal i saw a tremendous hatred and rage come from wahington DC. at one point i thought it would happen under obama cause i knew he hated isreal. when trump got elected i thought well, he doesnt hate israel but i heard he had a temper. but when biden snuck in, it hit me------

why did israel feel like they Had to strike these places to defend themselves from a serious attack to save themselves? this last week while thinking this all over in my mind i heard---because they knew america didnt have her back.

then it all made sense. ive been watching for years for signs of this coming to pass but when i started reading about the Great Reset plans (lies) and when biden got shoveled into the presidency, & biden talking about new relations with iran and reinstareting the nuke deal and israel now saying repeatedly they will hit iran if they start making nukes (ithink they already are), im thinking we are very close to thistrigger event.

when you see israel stike some place, there is an unforseen suprise outcome, not just a normal strike on some ammo dumos. the world gets crazy rage mad at israel and markets start tumbling, there s less than 2 weeks--i was shown that--less than 2 weeks --- to cash out, get $ from bank and use it , get what you need for the long run and hunker down.ill post the follow up dreasm that showned me what happened for the following 6-12 months as there was some important moments to watch for and are part of the story i was shown. when i saw the trigger event then id know the global collapse had begun and it could notbe stopped.

it was very clear
    you cant have too much food or protection or trustworthy friends. or seeds cause there wont be stores
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. Anything or anyone else are end times deceptions distracting us from fully knowing Christ. There is No Other.

CANNABIS MEDICINE RECIPES & INFO
    https://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com/blog/

Thanks Jazzy, I will remember this dream you have had. Be blessed for having the courage to share it.
    Job 33:14 thru 18
    What will you say on judgment day?

The bankers win every war.

When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    ive posted before .... you cant have too much food or protection or trustworthy friends. or seeds cause there wont be stores
    Thank you again Jazzy ....

O.W.

thanks guys. it just seems more than ever the parameters are set. this Great Reset stuff looks just like the financial cover up and plan for new global system then more and more warnings about iran and nukes and israel saying they will stop them. seems like things are getting twitchy. im just watching, i know its gonna happen
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. Anything or anyone else are end times deceptions distracting us from fully knowing Christ. There is No Other.

I oredred anothe 6 months of food from AJ last week and started looking for heirloom seeds, AJ and Natural news were sold out but I got some store bought seeds at a hardware store left from last year, also ordered 2 seed vaults; my 3rd, through Walmart
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

what i saw in the 2nd series of dreams was the US in a couple different areas after the collapse about 6-12 months. think 1800s,some places worse off. i didnt see moving vehicles or electricity.....people walked or rode bikes. doent mean it wasnt there, i didnt see people having that ability. maybe gas was too high, i dont know.
    i saw me in a a rural high mountain area, rocky, ravines, dryish. this was maybe 17-18 yrs ago, i live in this area now. at the time of the dreams i had no plans to leave my area at all and when i eneded up moving here i forgot aobut the dreams. i was here for maybe a year then one day driving thru the pass i recognized a location of an event in one of the dreams in That area. but this is where i ended up, in the location of my dreams.

got to be able to grow simple foods, taters, squash, onions, greens, etc. got to be able to save seeds.
    critical to have neighbors who got your back and you got theirs. this becomes a no brainer.

heres a tip and dont laugh. some things we take for granted now become crucial

if you got dentures get a duplicate back up right now. just bite the bullet and do it. ive used denture repair lab and they are pretty decent. get some cushion grip or whatever you like to use, get some denture repair kits
    we all have something that is really important in living our lives that today doesnt seem too important. extra simple meds, allergy stuff, , are you an old fart like me with back and knee problems and might need a cane down the road? get the cane now. $20 at walmart for a decent one.

how about a TENS unit for pain relief? $30 on amaxon and worth every damn penny when you are in pain. get some extra pads and some of the tubes of re-sticky stuff so you can use the same pads over and over.

eyes getting older? get some extra stronger magnifying glasses, 2.50-3.0-35, etc.
    i saw no stores, no supplies available, nothig, it was all bought out or raided.. what you had is what you had unless you could trade with a neighbor if you had something they needed.

what i saw was so sad, it was freaking sad.. but people found a way to unite and survive , some were good decent people that helped one another, but there were those who took advantage and were cruel robbing and stealing.

i saw us struggling and surviving for a period of time then a slow movement to rebuild. then i saw the 'watchers' return to 'come help us' rebuild. these are mind blowing incredibly beautiful holy looking beings most of the world seem to fall in love with, but they are who are incredibly evil.

God showed me some things about that too. ill post that too.

sorry for the drift,

Had a dream the other night that saw me swimming off the coast of Denmark.
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/