Facebook the Enemy and Partisan Warfare - RECKONIN'

We the People on the Right; We, the great Conservative Mob; We, the brave in the Home of the Brave; we… are now ‘woke.’ The Wolves and carnivorous Sheep of the Left have executed a coup and we are not going to stand for it. After 50 years of Leftist revolution we are at last replacing our gloves with brass knuckles.

B
ut today is akin to the 8th of December 1941. We are still in shock and remain uncertain as to how we are going to fight back. We are aware that the Enemy has us in an institutional headlock across the board. Unified action is impossible and there are no solid punches to land.

B
ut circumstances never remain the same and the Right has fantastic reserves of power. Leaders will emerge. Strategies will be developed. And we the grunts of the Right are ready to follow, bloody, and be bloodied. Good times ahead.

In the meantime like Russian partisans in the fall of 1941 we must do whatever we can.

I wish to propose a target. A bit of low hanging fruit. A supply train to be ambushed. It will require unsung sacrifice.

Can we agree that Facebook is one of the great legions of the Left’s army? It is too powerful to kill but that does not mean that we should not try to wound it.

I propose that collectively we cease to use it for any means other than fighting Progressivism or for bread and butter activities.

That means not posting pictures for Grandma or messaging friends.

Instead, for social purposes, we bite the bullet and join the migration to other friendly platforms that are still in the early stages of development. This will be a significant sacrifice for those of you that are deep into Facebook but if walking away is akin to putting down your crack pipe, well, you may have a problem.

I have never used Facebook for social purposes but my wife has extensively for years so through her I understand the nature of the sacrifice. But if we cannot make this sacrifice now, in the light of 2020, what will we do when the day comes that we have to make a sacrifice indeed?