Thread: Gab sucks. That is all.

Default Gab sucks. That is all.

It doesn’t work. It’s annoying.
    How are we gonna get a leg up on the libtards when the platforms we have are so half assed?

Rant off.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Facebook, MySpace, and YouTube all sucked when they started, too.

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

Live above your circumstances, take control of what we can control ... move FORWARD, Your purpose in this life gives you strength to move forward when times get tough. Purpose stabilizes your life - With a clear purpose ,you persevere because you know there's a reason, a cause.

Truth sometimes is difficult, pursue honesty . Kindness and Keep that smile on your face!

Ree
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

I have 0 problems w/Gab. I believe it may be the various servers that cause the problem
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Haven’t had any luck in the last few days, including today. It tries then dies, nothing opens, no navigation possible.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

'Demonic' war: Social-media CEO urges Americans to delete Big Tech apps, build Christian economy (wnd.com)

WND Share TweetGab Share Email Print

'Demonic' war: Social-media CEO urges Americans to delete Big Tech apps, build Christian economy

'I am done giving my money to The Enemy and funding the destruction of our country'

John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

I can't get on either. If it does open I can't post.
    I guess we'll just need some patience, which seems to be in short supply anymore.
    I have recently noticed folks are on extremely short fuses.
    I have seen several verbal altercations in retail stores, with women just outright losing it and screaming at each other, and over nothing.
    Troubling.
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

Gab seems to be running pretty good the last few days for me. I've been on Gab since October 2016 and it has had its up and downs with all the efforts to take it down over the years, but right now there really isn't much like it out there with the volume of people they are getting, so I cut them a lot of slack. They just got de-platformed by another bank as they were trying to acquire more server equipment, so you really need to understand what they are up against. The fact that Gab runs at all is really a testament to Torba's commitment. They aren't perfect, that is for sure, but they are resilient. I can't even imagine what they go through to keep things running with such a small staff.

something that helped me out is running a VPN , comcast is my ISP and i believe they and other ISPs slow it down on purpose . when running a VPN they dont know what website you are on .also GAB got 33 million new people in jan. and they are stacking up new servers as fast as possible because they own there own server farm instead of being dependent on someone like amazons server farm who can shut them off like parler YMMV

Seems better today, I was able to get a few posts up.
    Notifications are still wonky, but at least I could look at a few groups.
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.