Thread: Segullah - Fathers Treasured Possession

Default Segullah - Fathers Treasured Possession

Mat 13:52 And He said to them, “Therefore every scholar of Scripture taught in the reign of the heavens is like a householder who BRINGS OUT of >>his treasure<< matters, NEW and OLD.”

“Old” - Exo 19:5-6 ‘And now, IF you diligently OBEY My voice, and shall GUARD My covenant, THEN you shall be >>My treasured possession<< above all the peoples – for all the earth is Mine – ‘and you shall be to Me a reign of PRIESTs and a set-apart nation.’ Those are the words which you are to speak to the children of Yisra’ĕl.”

“New” - 1Pe 2:9 “But you are a chosen race, a royal PRIESThood, a set-apart nation, a people for >>a possession<<, that you should proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light...”

What He does - Mal 3:16-18 Then shall those who fear יהוה speak to one another, and יהוה listen and hear, and a book of remembrance be written before Him, of those who fear יהוה, and those who think upon His Name. “And they shall be Mine,” said יהוה of hosts, “on the day that I PREPARE a >>treasured possession<<. And I SHALL SPARE THEM as a man spares his own son who serves him. “Then you shall again see THE DIFFERENCE between the righteous and THE WRONG (RASHA), between one who serves Elohim and one who does not serve Him.

“New” - Joh 6:48 “I am THE BREAD of life.

“Old” - (Dt. 8:3) Luk 4:4 But יהושע answered him, saying, “It is been written, ‘Man shall NOT live by BREAD ALONE, but by EVERY WORD of Elohim.’

What WE do - Rev 14:12 HERE IS the endurance of THE SET-APART ONES, here are those GUARDING THE COMMANDS of Elohim AND THE BELIEF of יהושע. Rev 3:8 “I know YOUR WORKS – see, I have set before you an open door, and no one is able to shut it – that you have little power, yet have GUARDED MY WORD, and HAVE NOT denied My Name.

What HE does - Rev 3:10 “BECAUSE you have GUARDED MY WORD of endurance, I also SHALL GUARD YOU from the hour of trial which shall come upon all the world, to try those who dwell on the earth.

Psa 50:15-17 “And call upon Me in the day of distress – Let Me rescue you, and you esteem Me.” But to THE WRONG (RASHA) Elohim said, “What right have you to recite My laws, Or take My covenant in your mouth, “While you hated instruction And cast My Words behind you?

The harmony is incredible. Belief/trust in Messiah AND the works of obedience to His Torah = His Segullah. Don’t get disqualified -

Hos 4:6 “My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I REJECT YOU from being PRIEST for Me SINCE YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THE TORAH of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Shabbat shalom!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Great admonition! Thank you. And please, continue to spur us on toward love and good deeds!

Many, if not most folks are so brainwashed by social conditioning and dogma, that they cannot hear YahwehShua's Voice, let alone comprehend it and obey it.
    Romans 12:1-3, in the King James version, says the Creator wants "resonable service". Which is what you see outside most churches, a "Services" schedule.
    Get cleaned up go, sing begging songs, listen to a sermon, pay some money, pray; And that is your reasonable service, once a week.
    But what He wants is for us to sacrifice our reasoning capacity to His Perfect Word & Logic, which is His Law and a large part of His Voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    But what He wants is for us to sacrifice our reasoning capacity to His Perfect Word & Logic, which is His Law and a large part of His Voice.
    I am happy to reason with Him. Thanks