Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2-10-21 Snow-Magedeon Thread

VIDEO: Air 12 shows damage from above Troutdale Safeway after roof collapses

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

a word from da swamp...its cold on mardi gras with the temp down ere to 20! and, the heat went out on the coldest night here in 38 years, just blessed that way, all the pipes are dripping and hopefully the roads clear today to get a repairman out and fix the damm thing. sleet and icy yesterday. hope y'all doing better than we are!prep and pray, the end has arrived.

I now have frozen slush to deal with. I may not be able to make it to the pavement to return home!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

After 2 hours work I was able to make the drive back to my place, only the last 20 miles were in 4X4. The weather is near +40 and sunny so hopefully the snow will be gone in a day or two. No local damage, we had a wind storm two weeks ago that blew down the weak trees. I'm sore and tired but still kickin! Avalanche warnings in effect....

Austin Texas Now Has Lines To Get Food…

The People’s Republic of Austin has become the People’s Republic of Austin.
    Grocery lines in Austin. Oltorf and S Congress. pic.twitter.com/FXM3dGDJeK