Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2-10-21 Snow-Magedeon Thread

my dallas son called this am, many streets in the dfw are still icy and most stores, gas stations and fast food places are closed. he at least finally got power back last night after 2 days...here on da swamp, the high will be over 40--we're having a heat wave!!! prep and pray, the end has arrived (heater still not fixed!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    my dallas son called this am, many streets in the dfw are still icy and most stores, gas stations and fast food places are closed. he at least finally got power back last night after 2 days...here on da swamp, the high will be over 40--we're having a heat wave!!! prep and pray, the end has arrived (heater still not fixed!!!)

Can you install some type of heating stove? Even a small stove can heat 800 sq ft.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Global Bombshell: Department of Energy Blocked Texas From Increasing Power Output Before And During Deadly Storm

The American Journal: Chinese Weather Modification To Blame For Texas Freeze?

Are the Chicoms using weather weapons against the US?

https://www.infowars.com/posts/watch...-texas-freeze/

"Power Bills To The Moon": Chaos, Shock As Electricity Prices Across US Explode

by Tyler Durden

Sunday, Feb 14, 2021 - 9:33
    Updated (1726 ET): Weather forecast models suggest the polar vortex will continue pouring Arctic air into much of the central US through Feb. 20. This means nat gas prices could rise even higher early next week as electricity demand continues to soar over the weekend as Americans crank up their thermostats and watch Netflix shows or mine Bitcoin.

UN-Backed Great Reset Turns Off Texas Power
    MSM admits carbon-cutting initiative triggered statewide blackouts.