Thread: Liberal Panic Ensues As The UN-masked Invade A CA Trader Joe's...

Default Liberal Panic Ensues As The UN-masked Invade A CA Trader Joe's...

"The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Didnīt know Trader Joes management was that stupid.
    Usually, they run their stores in good fashion.

Actually the mask fanatics are not Liberal in the word's historical meaning of free & generous & good will.

Funny, maybe. But, alarming for sure! Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Funny, maybe. But, alarming for sure! Wow!

Well mask wearing will continue through this year, and into next year for sure. It IS the New Normal for at least the time being. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post

Well mask wearing will continue through this year, and into next year for sure. It IS the New Normal for at least the time being. lol

I don't wear a mask, as I live out in the country, but what is alarming is the reaction from all those cray mask wearers! Freedom to be different no longer allowed in America? Absolutely shocking to me.

I was in a Meijer store this past sunday. (sunday seems to be the major shopping day of the week for most people around here.) I noticed several people not masked up, so I removed mine as well. It felt good. I hope this catches on all over, with groups of people refusing to wear the mask. Ive had enough of this insanity.
    What will you say on judgment day?

The bankers win every war.

When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.

Employees are hardest hit with the mask un-sanity delerium . They have to wear that junk all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah Gunn View Post
    I was in a Meijer store this past sunday. (sunday seems to be the major shopping day of the week for most people around here.) I noticed several people not masked up, so I removed mine as well. It felt good. I hope this catches on all over, with groups of people refusing to wear the mask. Ive had enough of this insanity.

No it isn't NOT going to stop any time soon this mask wearing, not at all. And will go WAY into 2021 as well. Now this is The New Normal for restaurants in WI.

Wisconsin Restaurants endorse new safety program for safe dining

GREEN BAY, Wis. (WBAY) - Everyone seems to want a bit of normalcy and will try to in any way they can, in the midst of the pandemic, such as going to dinner while also staying safe.
    The Wisconsin Restaurant Association is making it easy for those people who are looking for safe dining options.
    “Those that are looking for restaurants who are doing all the best practices,the hyper-sanitization, the wearing of the masks and social distancing of the table” as Kristine Hillmer, President and CEO of the Wisconsin Restaurant Association, says.
    The Wisconsin Restaurant Association (WRA) launched the “Ready to Serve Safely” program in late November.
    “These are restaurants who again have taken the pledge to do all of the best practices to keep their employees, as well as their customers safe. And that’s not to say that others aren’t being safe, but these are going above and beyond” says Hillmer.

https://www.weau.com/2021/02/23/wisc...r-safe-dining/

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah Gunn View Post
    I noticed several people not masked up, so I removed mine as well. It felt good. I hope this catches on all over, with groups of people refusing to wear the mask. Ive had enough of this insanity.
    Same here...usually can breeze through maskless, though. I don't mind giving them grief though when confronted. If they have their mask, why they worried about me?
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.