Thread: Parler is back! Sort of...

Default Parler is back! Sort of...

While I am glad Parler is back up and running...with a lot of glitches right now as they work things out, I am not pleased that they now have ''Community Guidelines '' enforcers, for the ''free speech '' site! Shades of FB here. I have run afoul and have been a naughty boy. Issue was taken with my reply to a post, and at issue was one word in that reply, and that word was...Hang! It is a pity that the new Parler is gun shy, after the take down who woul'd not be! Hopefully the CGE's will go away when the site is up and running at 100%...Alas, I think not. It looks like FB lite is here...
    ''... I believe that the maintenance of the rights and authority reserved to the states and to the people...are a safeguard to the continuance of a free government...whereas the consolidation of the states into one vast Republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it.''- Gen. Robert E. Lee

I like telegram. A lot less restrictions.

I know. I've run afoul of them again for making fun of Gov. Wolf's Tutti Fruit who is working for senile old Joe, and like FB ''someone'' complained that there feeling's are hurt. So I think I will try Telegram.
    ''... I believe that the maintenance of the rights and authority reserved to the states and to the people...are a safeguard to the continuance of a free government...whereas the consolidation of the states into one vast Republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it.''- Gen. Robert E. Lee

Never joined , won't give them my phone #. I stay on FB just to stay in contact with friends but staying away from politics. I figure I'm already on a list but gonna go as dark as I can. Maybe they'll forget about me ��