Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supreme Court Kills Election Fraud Lawsuits

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

and the courts are not. Thanks John Roberts for your fabulous leadership of the court. When will the conservatives finally cross the last line in the sand to take back the country? It's coming soon folks. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    and the courts are not. Thanks John Roberts for your fabulous leadership of the court. When will the conservatives finally cross the last line in the sand to take back the country? It's coming soon folks. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

We have to fight at local levels to accomplish what we need.Trump during his Presidency went out of his way to appoint and help get alleged conservative judges in place.Barret and Cavenaugh seem to be two of our biggest disappointments and I don't think any of us saw that coming.
    There has to be something going on behind the scenes we don't see is all I can come up with.

"Judges" that are not interested in justice are an embarrassment and a discouragement to those who seek it. Very sad. We can only look to the perfect Judge, the One Who judges righteously. Not only is this bad news, Laura, but, I also need to come up with $10! Someday, Lord willing, I will learn not to bet on human nature!

as said all politics is local. yep, agree it starts with my local leaders and seeps up. i'm trying to remember, wast there an article that said johnny roberts was on the list of epstein's rape island? don't know but i agree, something or someone owns the sc...amy, what a disappointment. prep and pray, the end has arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    That's a good one. Thanks for posting it Lenno.

When they created a "SUPREME COURT" they negated the courts of the American man who is in Harmony with the Creator Savior and Perfect Man, YahwehShua.
    And this American Man is supposed to regulate His public servants.

“The decision to leave election law hidden beneath a shroud of doubt is baffling,” Thomas wrote in his dissent on the Pennsylvania mail-in voting deadline case. “By doing nothing, we invite further confusion and erosion of voter confidence. Our fellow citizens deserve better and expect more of us.”

Justice Thomas "nailed it"!