Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $600 "stimulus" check?

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

I know of another couple who filed jointly and she got a debit card but nothing for him.

We found out why we didn't get ours yet. They still have not processed our 2019 return!! They cashed the check a week after I sent though. This year we were finally going to file electronically but couldn't because of 2019 being unprocessed. They told us to file 2020 snail mail again and certify. Said it would be 6 weeks before they'd get to it. IRS said we aren't the only ones....happened to many who snail mailed. They are vultures though, they grab the check right away

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Thanks, Laura. that answers some questions, because I do use snail mail to file....and always at the last minute! But, why would my wife get something but not me? Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    Perhaps you're being spared D.

There is no amount of money that is going to facilitate any economical recovery that is truly of any benefit to wee peepses as a society.

I don't know where it is wee're headed but wee're pickin up speed ....

O.W.
    Actually, that thought had crossed my mind....that I was being spared! Downhill is an apt description, Bear.... Appears to be their plan to crash us and try to reset with new "rules" that benefit "them".....I'm personally hoping that God has another plan in action....so....not to worry...

Got mine as a debit card.

Now where is the $2000 check that China's Bidet promised?

I got a direct deposit and later a debit card
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by naturallysweet View Post
    Got mine as a debit card.

Now where is the $2000 check that China's Bidet promised?
    He got it. He thanks you.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

I will spend the check but lets look at what it is.Now we the self sufficient screw the government types are wanting our government check..Are we any different than Hoppy at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    I will spend the check but lets look at what it is.Now we the self sufficient screw the government types are wanting our government check..Are we any different than Hoppy at that point.
    I look at it as bleeding the pig for everything it's worth at this point.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    I look at it as bleeding the pig for everything it's worth at this point.
    it's my money and I want it back
    get every nickel that you can from the .gov but you will probably never break even
    The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but the newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    That's a good question that had also entered my mind. I think I will refuse it, if it ever comes. I'll just send it back to them. But, of course, along with a thank you note for their thoughtfulness. I know they mean well, as they try to make us dependent on them.