Apostolate of the Green Scapular
www.greenscapular.org

2020 Heavenly Messages as given to Anna Marie, an Apostle of the Green Scapular (yet to be approved by the Church)

MESSAGE FROM OUR SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST “TIMES WILL BECOME UNBEARABLE BECAUSE OF THE JUST PUNISHMENTS THAT MY HEAVENLY FATHER WILL PERMIT, DUE TO THE SINS OF YOUR NATION” FEBRUARY 19, 2021, FRIDAY @ 6:24 P.M.

Anna Marie: My Lord, I hear you calling me. My dearest Lord, are you Father, Son or Holy Spirit?

Jesus: Beloved one, it is I, your Divine Savior, Jesus of Nazareth.

Anna Marie: Dearest Jesus, may I ask you please? Will you bow down and adore your Holy Eternal Merciful Father, who is the Alpha and Omega, the Creator of all life, of all that is visible and invisible?

Jesus: Yes my dear one. I your Divine Savior Jesus Christ will now and will always bow down and adore my Holy Eternal Merciful Father, who is the Great I AM. Who is the Creator of all life, seen and unseen.

Anna Marie: Yes my Savior, please speak for you sinful servant is now listening.

Jesus: My dear little one, for the past week your community has been under a great challenge. The Artic Vortex has caused great damage and taken many lives. It is imperative that all my beloved children prepare themselves for another Artic storm that will again shut down your power grids and freeze many, even unto death.

Anna Marie: Yes Jesus.

Jesus: The storms will continue throughout this year. Times will become unbearable because of the JUST PUNISHMENTS that my Heavenly Father will permit, due to the sins of your Nation.

Anna Marie: Yes Jesus.

Jesus: You will continue to witness one destructive natural disaster after another. Not until my children fall on their knees to repent for their sins, will these natural disasters end. Prepare for the many woes which are coming to your country. Pray and be prepared for all and any means of disasters. That is all for now dear one.

Anna Marie: Yes my Lord. Thank you dear Jesus.

END OF MESSAGE

https://www.greenscapular.org/web_folder/Adobe/Messages/2021%20Individual/Feb_19_Jesus.pdf