Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fed Wants A No Cash Society

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    Yourself.

O.W.
    Well, that's true! I read somewhere in scripture that he who trusts himself is a fool. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Well, that's true! I read somewhere in scripture that he who trusts himself is a fool. Thanks

Likely authored by someone under duress by someone wanting the peepses to trust them.

D, the preceding dialogue isn't about trust but knowing yourself.

Do you have children? A family?

Do you know what you, with absolute certainty, would do were someone or thing to inflict harm on them?

Is there anything on the planet that could prevent you from acting ... would you have to make a decision?
    Or is your response inherent, instinctive?

Not trust but sense of self.

I suspect that when the time comes you will be as Father intends for you to be ... there won't be time for a decision.

O.W.

Proverbs 28:26 (KJV) He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool; but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.

Yes, I have children and grandchildren. Did you ever see the movie "Taken"? That should answer your question, but that does not mean a decision would not be required. Please, Father, make me fast and accurate.

I'm still a bit confused as to how I gave you the impression that I have not already made a decision.

I have prepared the best I know how to deal with the coming trials. Father told me in 1993 that there was coming, an economic collapse and chaos in the cities.

I'm still a bit confused as to how I gave you the impression that I have not already made a decision.
    You haven't D.

Ya know, sans voice inflection, facial expression and the occasional hand gesture, interweb communicating can be challenging.

You inquired of Sam him making his decision and he responded that there is no decision ... and here we are still.

Sometimes, most often in fact, I just don't do good getting a pictured drawn of my point.

Your example of "Taken", no decision was required to take action. Some particulars had to be ironed out but "action" was going to occur. It was inherent in that father (Liam Neeson).

Our dialogue is the result of you stating you were uncertain as to your decision and expressed curiosity as to how Sam could not have one to make.

There is only one way ... into the fire. You will walk into that fire D, of this have no doubt ... it's only gonna hurt for a little while.

O.W.

Our dialogue is the result of you stating you were uncertain as to your decision and expressed curiosity as to how Sam could not have one to make.

There is only one way ... into the fire. You will walk into that fire D, of this have no doubt ... it's only gonna hurt for a little while.

O.W.
    As a moth to the light of the flame? Yep.
    I'll try this one last time...
    Anyway, I had to re-read to find where the confusion lies, and came across this:

Originally Posted by Samuel Adams
    The “mark” has never registered as a decision, to me.

I would take alarm, if I caught myself weighing options.

There is no decision.

Then I answered:

"Beg your pardon if I misunderstand, but who's decision is it then, the State's?"

This was after I thought I had made the point that "everybody" will get to make a decision whether to take the mark or not. So, I asked Sam if no one gets to decide whether or not to take it, whatever it is. If he thought that the state would make the decision for everybody? (IN other words). Would God make the decision for everybody? I'm sorry I didn't make myself more clear with more words. (Ha!) Good luck with that. I'm glad he doesn't have to decide, because he's already made his decision. But, he did, it seems to me, make a decision. That's all. No big deal. maybe we just process stuff differently? If there are no decisions to be made by anybody, then there will be no consequences for making a wrong one, nor a reward for making a right one.
    There are those, I suppose, who hold that God makes all decisions for everybody, and that those who are born of Him cannot sin because His seed is in them. These never make decisions against His will, because it is He (God) that is making the decisions for them.

I confess that I do not have everything figured out, yet....Duh...as if that ain't evident! Appreciate your thoughtfulness, buy the way, Oscar.

As a moth to the light of the flame? Yep.

I confess that I do not have everything figured out, yet....
    We're gonna be ok D.

O.W.

We're gonna be ok D.

O.W.
    Yep, of that I have no doubt! Have a great day, Oscar!

Back to the Federal Reserve Folks:
    We already have a Cash-less economy, credit cards, debit cards, the new 600$ USA Debit/credit card, and all that complicated confusing Crypto stuff.

About 2008, the ex-Chairman of the Federal Reserve took a message to the owners of the Federal Reserve in Europe that their plan to collapse the
    economic system would back fire on them, and to lighten the debt situation and thus keep their job as managers of the world economic system.
    They did part of it, and lowered the cost of carrying the debt.

I don't know how they are going to keep things going when part of those top people want to wipe out 6 billions of people with economic distress, disease, war, wrecking the climate to reduce food production, etc.

That other part of the top people poisoned that ex-Chairman and almost killed Him.

Thankfully, the Creator of all Life, Love, Joy, Comfort and Pleasure is able to thwart a significant portion of the schemes of the worst people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    Back to the Federal Reserve Folks:
    We already have a Cash-less economy, ...

Thankfully, the Creator of all Life, Love, Joy, Comfort and Pleasure is able to thwart a significant portion of the schemes of the worst people.
    Actually, I still use cash so it's not completely cashless yet. But, I agree that they are scheming as fast as they can, knowing their time is short. And, I especially like your last sentence. He even laughs at the conspirators....