Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Trump Is Already On His Way Back?

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Default Why Trump Is Already On His Way Back?

https://mariomurilloministries.wordp...-his-way-back/

Good article by evangelist Mario Murillo. IMHO, the most important thing though is that The Donald has grown in the Lord and humbled himself before Him. I also want him to wash his hands of the GOP, except for a handful. I want NOTHING to do with Mike Pence. I'm not happy that CPAC invited him to speak; blessedly, he declined.

Trump speaks Sunday at 3:40pm at CPAC

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

That may be good news.
    However, His main position was anti-Christ Israelis First, not America.
    And, there is no evidence that He has abandoned that position.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    The Donald has grown in the Lord
    Oh please. Great President he is, but if he is an example of the church you have huge problems. Trump said he has never repented. Paula White as his advisor? Let's not confuse Trump with anyone following in the steps of Messiah.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Mario Murillo
    He quotes -

Deuteronomy 20:4, “For the Lord your God is He who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory.”

Deuteronomy 3:22, “You shall not fear them, for it is the Lord your God Who fights for you.”

They HATE Torah unless they can snatch some promises - which sadly will not do any of them a whit of good since they all follow Rome and NOT Torah.

Psa 50:15 “And call upon Me in the day of distress – Let Me rescue you, and you esteem Me.”
    Psa 50:16 But to the wrong Elohim said, “What right have you to recite My laws, Or take My covenant in your mouth,
    Psa 50:17 “While you hated instruction And cast My Words behind you?
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

https://mariomurilloministries.wordp...-his-way-back/

Good article by evangelist Mario Murillo. IMHO, the most important thing though is that The Donald has grown in the Lord and humbled himself before Him. I also want him to wash his hands of the GOP, except for a handful. I want NOTHING to do with Mike Pence. I'm not happy that CPAC invited him to speak; blessedly, he declined.

Trump speaks Sunday at 3:40pm at CPAC
    3:40 Eastern time? or CST? Thanks. A prophecy about Trump was that he would be baptized, or filled, with the Holy Spirit, after his inauguration, and we would have a praying President again. All souls are God's, Off-Grid, including His Trump card...and He may use us as He sees fit, of course, to accomplish His plan.

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    All souls are God's, Off-Grid, including His Trump card...and He may use us as He sees fit, of course, to accomplish His plan.
    Never said He couldn't use him, just that he...oh heck, see for yourself...sheesh. This needs no further explanation from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Never said He couldn't use him, just that he...oh heck, see for yourself...sheesh. This needs no further explanation from me.

Much later in his term I saw hm make a Very positive reference to “Jesus Christ” at one of his rallies...
    Prayer changes everything.
    Prov. 3
    5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

When the sun goes nova, better have your Psalm 91 arrangements made.

What I meant was that it was my hope that he was growing in the Lord and humbling himself. Not that I had knowledge that it already happened

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    3:40 Eastern time? or CST? Thanks. A prophecy about Trump was that he would be baptized, or filled, with the Holy Spirit, after his inauguration, and we would have a praying President again. All souls are God's, Off-Grid, including His Trump card...and He may use us as He sees fit, of course, to accomplish His plan.
    eastern

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Oh please. Great President he is, but if he is an example of the church you have huge problems. Trump said he has never repented. Paula White as his advisor? Let's not confuse Trump with anyone following in the steps of Messiah.
    I don’t have huge problems. Hopefully what Trump said in the past is not how He currently feels. As I explained, it was My HOPE that he has been growing in the Lord. I wasn’t saying that I had knowledge that he had achieved that. You don’t need to school me on Paula White either. I’m not as dumb and undiscerning as you think