Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why Trump Is Already On His Way Back?

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Yeah
    Well, let's hope Trump doesn't comment on it being a wonderful statue

I guess I'm too much of a dreamer, huh?
    No, dreams are good when they come from God. But, I join you in hoping Trump doesn't praise the statue, but actually shows he is offended by it! That would show some growth.

4.5 years ago I was leary of Trump, and now, after he arrested no one of note nor defended the US from China, I'm afraid he's just a dangerous distraction. TINVOWOOT
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Should we all quit voting? Should we remove our consent to be governed by infidels? Where should we go?
    Before the Constitution, and persuant to the Declaration of Rights 1774, Americans never consented to be governed,
    Those who want to get a public servant job are the ones who consented to be governed by the American Man.
    All that was cut short by the Constitution, Lincoln, both Roosevelts and the rest of the gang.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    4.5 years ago I was leary of Trump, and now, after he arrested no one of note nor defended the US from China, I'm afraid he's just a dangerous distraction. TINVOWOOT
    TINVOWOOT There Is No Voting Our Way Out of This
    Had to look that up, Lenno. That's a chilling thought. These past 4 years my husband kept saying, "I'm not sure about, Trump". "We need to be careful" I kept disagreeing with him.

I think we will have our answer soon. I can't believe Trump is anything but benevolent....until I look at his kids. None of them sit well with me. Maybe Trump is OK, but his liasons are not?

I think we will have our answer soon. But again, I repeat, if he makes nice with those who counseled against him going down another path, we will have to reassess.

According to Patrick Byrne, founder of Overstock, Mark Meadows and Guiliani told him NOT to go down the path that Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, and General Flynn recommended. Namely, have the military take over and go thru the ballots in these questionable states one by one, all streamed online.

I don't like Mark Meadows and others. Am I to think it was ok for Kevin McCarthy to go to mass with Biden on inauguration day???????? If you believe the vote was stolen, it is incomprehensible to do that. I can't repeat it enough...there are only a handful of GOP that I would cozy up to. I'm concerned that Trump will be a dog going back to his vomit.

I think back......WHY THE HELL WOULD HE BRING IN JOHN BOLTON?????? Bolton supposedly had an extremely different worldview. Keep your enemies closer didn't work out as a strategy, so forget that.

Pray for Trump. I continue to believe at his core he's better than these swamp creatures

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

That golden statue of Trump?

The Golden Trump Statue Is the Talk of CPAC. It Was Made in Mexico.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ac-mexico.html

AFAIK the Mexican government did not pay for it.
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

This is ridiculous! A few weeks ago my sister-in-law's daughter (avid Trump hater) said to her "My Christian Mother is an Idol Worshipper"

Boy this fuels the fire

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

which commands has he not guarded?
    Oh c'mon. Imagine if you were Messiah and you told 'your' people this: Mat 5:18 “For truly, I say to you, till the heaven and the earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah..."

And all 'your' people ignored you.

Personally, I preparing for Pesach and the Spring feasts...you know, all that stuff Messiah did and told us to do.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Oh c'mon. Imagine if you were Messiah and you told 'your' people this: Mat 5:18 “For truly, I say to you, till the heaven and the earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah..."

And all 'your' people ignored you.

Personally, I preparing for Pesach and the Spring feasts...you know, all that stuff Messiah did and told us to do.
    OK, but, I agree with Laura's take where earlier she said something like hoping Trump was growing in his faith and knowledge of God. Which, if I read the Acts 15 council's decision regarding those new to the faith that they should start with the four commands they mentioned. Then as they learned the others by attending synagogue every sabbath, because Moses was being read there. Then they would learn the rest of the commands and put them into practice as they discovered them.

And, you remember that Messiah said that many would come in His name declaring Him to be the Christ but would deceive many! Many are deceived, obviously, and MANY are being mis-taught and lied to. Consider yourself blessed and have compassion on those who remain in deception. God will led them out of it, as He sees fit.

God will led them out of it, as He sees fit.
    Don't count on it.

2Th 2:7 For the secret of lawlessness is already at work – only until he who now restrains comes out of the midst.
    2Th 2:8 And then the lawless one shall be revealed, whom the Master shall consume with the Spirit of His mouth and bring to naught with the manifestation of His coming.
    2Th 2:9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power and signs and wonders of falsehood,
    2Th 2:10 and with all deceit of unrighteousness in those perishing, because they did not receive the love of the truth, in order for them to be saved.
    2Th 2:11 And for this reason Elohim sends them a working of delusion, for them to believe the falsehood,1 Footnote: 1Eze. 20:25, John 9:39, John 12:40, Acts 7:42, Rom. 1:24-28.
    2Th 2:12 in order that all should be judged who did not believe the truth, but have delighted in the unrighteousness.

It's not like He doesn't try to warn folks...

Luk 10:3 “Go! See, I send you out as lambs INTO THE MIDST of WOLVES"

Eze 22:26-27 “Her priests have done violence to My teaching and they profane My set-apart matters. They have not distinguished between the set-apart and profane, nor have they made known the difference between the unclean and the clean. And they have hidden their eyes from My Sabbaths, and I am profaned in their midst. Her leaders IN HER MIDST are like WOLVES tearing the prey..."
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

It's like I said earlier: In His time;, because His will is that none should perish but that ALL come to repentance and knowledge of the truth. He is the God of Ages, so, in this age, the next or whenever, He will heal the blind eyes and cause repentance....Thanks