Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post Comments Here About Trump's CPAC Speech

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Default Post Comments Here About Trump's CPAC Speech

I hope we are happy with it. Nonetheless, it will be good to see him!!

Just heard it may be delayed until 4:55 and run 2 hours

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Stream:

Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

It was a stellar speech, full of COMMON SENSE. He looked to be of good health. Here's some points that still leave me wanting more.

1. This is ultimately the most important. When speaking of taking things back in 2024, unifying the GOP, etc....the statement must be punctuated by "We can only do this with God's help. Mr. President, as someone shouted from the crowd, "They are evil", I hope you realize that in your fleshly strength, you and the rest of us deplorables cannot fight this without the Lord's help. We, on are own, are not stronger than Satan. PERIOD Do you realize that yet, Mr President?

2. I would have liked January 6th addressed. Something like "There were some bad actors there who are not part of our movement. And if there were, LEAVE"
    Also how Pelosi didn't engage the national guard right away, etc.

3. I loved his calling out the Supreme Court!! How about a bit stronger? How about the deep disappointment our movement feels about the very ones he appointed and saying something like "I'm still trying to figure that one out"

4. Should have taken a jab against Gov. Cuomo. Ya know, kinda humorously as he does so well.

5. Glad he mentioned the names of the traitors, but Mitch McConnell comments should have been even stronger. He made his point, but it makes me nervous that he's ready to play nice nice with some of them again.

6. So, tell me....many of you understand better than I. Would it be a definite Ross Perot affect if a 3rd party were formed? I cringed every time he said the word "Republican". I can no longer call myself that. Sure if 2022 midterms bring in solid Trump supporters, then I guess some purity could come of reforming the GOP, but I'm just not feeling it.

It was good to hear common sense again and may the Lord make Donald Trump the man he wants him to be.

Stay well, Mr President!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    It was a stellar speech, full of COMMON SENSE.

Stay well, Mr President!!
    I'm thinkin more pied piping.

Common sense. Just what is such?

Look around you Laura, do you often see displays or results of common sense practices?

Men identifying as women so as to be able to intrude in various manner ... with goobermint approval.

Continued tax payer funded abortion.

Hate speech.

Malcontents rioting, looting, assaulting without threat of prosecution while one who was forced to defend
    himself against such was persecuted and is incarcerated.

Mandated masking under threat of persecution when there is no provision for mandates of any sort in our constitution.

Peepses lining up for an untested soon to be mandated vaccine that is documented to be potentially lethal.

Our currency is about to be made null and void replaced by goobermint controlled digital credits.

An endless list can be made of the senselessness that prevails in our society, many examples and their discussion are contained in the archives of this forum and many others.

Speeches, long drawn out talking, is often a medium for inspiration. I didn't watch the show but were you inspired?

To do what? Or were you filled with more hope ... for what?

Fact of the matter is wee peepses have been under assault and assault comes in various forms, from our own goobermint for a very long time. The impositions were noted and bandied about with nothing other than threatening to vote done about them.

I reckon wee peepses were due for a good pep talk eh?

Nothing has nor will change course from the planned objective ... our subjugation.

O.W.

It was a good speech. Nice to have him back.

Common sense, like why do we pay more in the Paris Accords than China?

Why must women lose out on excelling in sports because of transgenderism?

Why would you not build a wall keeping out MS 13?

If we don't fix the election system, it's over. Why wouldn't the Supreme Ct. want to do that? Justice Clarence Thomas felt that was the whole reason the cases needed to be looked at. He actually said (his opinion) that the fraud in Pennsylvania wasn't enough to change the vote, but that the methods employed must be discussed FOR THE FUTURE ELECTIONS

Do these qualify as common sense, Oscar? These questions were addressed by 45

It's at least a beginning to address some issues. How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

I am concerned with still trying to blend with the GOP. In the bible, it was always the mixture that was problematic.

The Lord had the most problem with the lukewarm

Well, we could start a "Christian" party, but, it would be a stretch to think that all Christians would even agree to vote for the Christian candidate!

Trump addressed the third party idea as simply divisive and would only allow dems to not even have to cheat to 'win'. He mentioned, by name, the rinos, who, it seems, will be being opposed by Trump and the movement to cleanse the Re[publican Party of their lukewarmness and hypocrisy. That gives me hope, even though I left the Republican party and became a Libertarian.

Of course he mentioned the number one concern of those at CPAC, the integrity of elections!

It was good to see him rested and back in the saddle.

May God continue to use him as He sees fit! The speech left me hopeful.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Common sense, like why do we pay more in the Paris Accords than China?

Do these qualify as common sense, Oscar? These questions were addressed by 45

These questions were addressed ... what does this mean? What were his answers?

We all have questions, what we require are actions not more questions.

Why are wee paying into the Paris accords ... STOP!

And wee ain't gonna bite that elephant cuz it ain't an elephant ... it's a Hydra

O.W.

Well, apparently, you'll have to convince Biden to stop, which is what Trump did. He stopped it. Biden reversed what Trump had done. And Trump acted and got out of the World "Health" Organization, which the imposter Biden also reversed. Trump did what he could. Even against all the crap he took from the demons!

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Well, apparently, you'll have to convince Biden to stop, which is what Trump did. He stopped it. Biden reversed what Trump had done. And Trump acted and got out of the World "Health" Organization, which the imposter Biden also reversed. Trump did what he could. Even against all the crap he took from the demons!
    Yeah, exactly. Oscar, if you didn't listen then I don't know if you can properly analyze. The answers to the questions are like Dmatic said....TRUMP DID CHANGE MANY OF THESE THINGS and the creepy Biden administration REVERSED IT

So we need an administration now that REVERSES Biden's changes.