Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post Comments Here About Trump's CPAC Speech

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    So we need an administration now that REVERSES Biden's changes.
    No. Wee need backbone!
    Wee need to be a society such that any and all elected officials and their appointees
    be deathly afraid of ever allowing the institutions that they have been entrusted with to
    deteriorated to such condition as we are experiencing now and that they not ever attempt to
    coerce us in any form or fashion as they have been ... but wee are not such, never have been
    and most likely will never be.

No one, to include the Trumpster, is going to save us from ourselves. This is entirely up to us.

Now, I am delighted that the Trumpster was once again able to present himself before us in a public venue
    to encourage us, to provide us that morsel of hope. May Father grant the Trumpster good health and safe keeping.

O.W.

saw it, liked it and while he may want another shot at the Ovaloffice, Think his best and most impactful position is head of the GOP. Saw Desantis and the SD gov and those two look like a winning ticket but time will tell. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

I LOVE this lady and her speech...

https://www.c-span.org/video/?509082...e69PPCrYzaRbHs
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

[QUOTE=Off-Grid Organics;2821445]I LOVE this lady and her speech...

https://www.c-span.org/video/?509082...e69PPCrYzaRbHs[/QUOTE]

Great speech. Well worth the 27 minutes! Quality lady, and you could tell, sincere and graceful. Thanks O.G.!

[QUOTE=dmatic;2821464]
    Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    I LOVE this lady and her speech...

https://www.c-span.org/video/?509082...e69PPCrYzaRbHs[/QUOTE]

Great speech. Well worth the 27 minutes! Quality lady, and you could tell, sincere and graceful. Thanks O.G.!
    Makes me want to do the Sturgis run again! LOL
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

[QUOTE=Off-Grid Organics;2821466]
    Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Makes me want to do the Sturgis run again! LOL
    If you do, please feel free to stop by my place on your way there!

[QUOTE=dmatic;2821468]
    Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    If you do, please feel free to stop by my place on your way there!
    Thanks for the invite, sold my last Harley when I went off grid. Heritage softails aren't that great off road

I do not know why He believes the rigged election was bad, because He could have prevented it, but chose not to.
    Furthermore, pursuant to the anti-Christ Noahide Code that He loves, all elections must be rigged in favor of what the
    Talmudists (Lord Esau) and the Prince of Gog want.
    After all He is still in love with JewDeo Christianity, and Not the Christianity of the Perfect Man, Yahshua, who is Ruling His Kingdom Here and Now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    I do not know why He believes the rigged election was bad, because He could have prevented it, but chose not to.
    Furthermore, pursuant to the anti-Christ Noahide Code that He loves, all elections must be rigged in favor of what the
    Talmudists (Lord Esau) and the Prince of Gog want.
    After all He is still in love with JewDeo Christianity, and Not the Christianity of the Perfect Man, Yahshua, who is Ruling His Kingdom Here and Now.
    We all have much to learn. Not sure what you saying with this, though. Are you saying he got in due to a rigged election controlled by whom?