Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Radical Gun Control Bill Introduced in the House

Doesn't have to get to constitutional grounds. All that needs be done is several of the states to issue arrest warrants for Sheila Jackson Lee for conspiracy to commit murder. Doesn't matter which side of the gun debate you are on at all. This bill will get folks killed. Either those trying to take them or those who refuse to give them up. Trying to get people killed is the only possible outcome of this legislation or it's enforcement. One of the few things sitting legislators can be charged with by the states is murder or conspiracy to commit murder. She knows or should know what that bill will do. As simple as that. At the county level in some states, (by no means all) it could be handled in house with arrest warrants and the higher courts would never even see the case until she was arrested.
    Even fast tracked it would take time to defend her against the cases made and would send a clear signal that this would happen in any case where unconstitutional laws that have enforcement at the point of a gun, were attempted. No killing and one by one hold these communist traitors accountable for each and every attempt to subvert our founding documents. Secondarily after the first few challenges then county by county, state by state we retake this country. Sadly there are no longer americans with the b__ls to do so. Cowards one and all. I cannot as I don't have the resources or the necessary legal authority to force such charges. I will however offer to back anyone who does with my full loyalty as I believe would several million of us. Prove me wrong!

Don't tell Daryl

Japan’s Gun Laws Worked So Well They Need to Ban Crossbows

https://www.thedailybeast.com/japans...-ban-crossbows
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

hey Ivan, I've read your anti-semitic rants for years. Who offended you as a child? the Christians I know and worship with will try to do our utmost to love our enemies but no one plans to gleefully walk into the gas chambers. And I love Israel and Jews. Is Israel perfect? Heck no! Are all Jews loving folk? no! but Israel and the Jews are God's chosen people and state. so, Ivan, if your position is right, I've wasted nothing in loving them and their country and fulfill the love your neighbor thing. If I'm right, when I see the Great Judge,I will have fulfilled His desire. And my ticket is punched into His presence forever. win win, eh? prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by merovingian View Post
    Ok I'll bite.
    Please explain why the 7 laws given Noah after the flood are harmful to Christians.
    It's entirely rabbinic fabrication and has no part in Scripture. Remember, these Messiah deniers are plainly called anti-christ in Scripture. They have NO access to our Father whatsoever.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.