Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: $600 "stimulus" check?

Default $600 "stimulus" check?

Question: Did you all get your $600 stimulus check? My wife got a spending card in the mail, but I have not received anything. I waited patiently, but....nothing. Am I being discriminated against? Oh dear, what shall I do? I'd sure like to stimulate the economy!

If you file taxes it is automatic, if not you have to go on-line to get it.

I file taxes....interesting. Online? Where? Will I have to pay taxes on it?

They are saying it is not taxable income.
    But who knows what they have up their sleeve?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    They are saying it is not taxable income.
    But who knows what they have up their sleeve?
    Only God knows! But, I hesitate to inquire, because they may be up to something! Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Question: Did you all get your $600 stimulus check? My wife got a spending card in the mail, but I have not received anything. I waited patiently, but....nothing. Am I being discriminated against? Oh dear, what shall I do? I'd sure like to stimulate the economy!
    I got my 600 the first week of Jan., it was direct deposited. Now just waiting for that 1200 one to get signed and then sent out, be nice I need to buy a new office chair, the sone is about had it. lol Last year when the first check was sent I went in and got the IRS web site and put my information there including my back info as I have not filed federal taxes for some 15 years as being on SS I don't make enough to even file even state income tax. Cool

Wife and I got ours and went to Reno. No, not to gamble! Finally made the leap from lead-acid batteries to Lithium/Iron/Phosphate for our solar. Did a will call order, picked up in Sparks, NV.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Good for you! And for the economy! I still think it strange that since my wife and I file jointly, she would get it and not me. Maybe they think I'm dead? Where, "online" do I need to inquire if I decide to do so?

Question: .... Am I being discriminated against?
    Perhaps you're being spared D.

There is no amount of money that is going to facilitate any economical recovery that is truly of any benefit to wee peepses as a society.

I don't know where it is wee're headed but wee're pickin up speed ....

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    Perhaps you're being spared D.

There is no amount of money that is going to facilitate any economical recovery that is truly of any benefit to wee peepses as a society.

I don't know where it is wee're headed but wee're pickin up speed ....

O.W.
    You always pick up speed when you’re headed downhill....
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':