Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $3.00 Covid-19 Treatment

Default $3.00 Covid-19 Treatment

INDIA, January 18, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — While the United States continues its aggressive military roll-out of novel, expensive and dangerous pharmaceutical vaccines, India has developed a “miraculously” effective and safe COVID-19 treatment kit which costs merely $2.65 per person and has helped put the nation’s case and fatality rates in “steep decline.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/in...ous-ivermectin
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

If India has done that, so what? There is no Corona or Covid epidemic.
    No one has proven that people are not dying any faster during the fake epidemic than before the "epidemic".

Quote Originally Posted by AWM View Post
    INDIA, January 18, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — While the United States continues its aggressive military roll-out of novel, expensive and dangerous pharmaceutical vaccines, India has developed a “miraculously” effective and safe COVID-19 treatment kit which costs merely $2.65 per person and has helped put the nation’s case and fatality rates in “steep decline.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/in...ous-ivermectin
    How great is that. Good for them, now the US has something to work for, and get all these naysayers the heck off line and stop THEM from spreading misinformation and out right lies once and for all. This far righties are so much out the their flipping minds, no wonder Trump LOST and the Trumpsters can now go pound sand in pity. lmao

Who are the "naysayers" and the "misinformation" gurus? The supreme court, newsmedia, politicians and the rest of the swamp critters?

As for "righties", why do so many commentators love to throw around their prejudices against people who are right handed or left handed?

Ivermectin is the drug that seems to stop the covid, and the doxycycline helps prevent bacterial pneumonia during the course. Ivermectin is very inexpensive, but doxycycline is not, so some of the story is a bit optimistic.
    Both require prescription here, though I have heard of people buying the horse wormer at the feed store, then adjusting their dosing.

Much more on the protocols and so on here:
    https://www.evms.edu/media/evms_publ...ol-Summary.pdf
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

[QUOTE=Bear;2821714]Ivermectin is the drug that seems to stop the covid, and the doxycycline helps prevent bacterial pneumonia during the course. Ivermectin is very inexpensive, but doxycycline is not, so some of the story is a bit optimistic.
    Both require prescription here, though I have heard of people buying the horse wormer at the feed store, then adjusting their dosing.

/QUOTE]
    Oh ya lets all use a Horse Dewormer. Ya that's the ticket..NOT

[QUOTE=Hoppalong;2821723]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Ivermectin is the drug that seems to stop the covid, and the doxycycline helps prevent bacterial pneumonia during the course. Ivermectin is very inexpensive, but doxycycline is not, so some of the story is a bit optimistic.

/QUOTE]
    Oh ya lets all use a Horse Dewormer. Ya that's the ticket..NOT
    You may rethink if you catch the coof.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

[QUOTE=Bear;2821726]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post

You may rethink if you catch the coof.

considering that the demographic for Coof deaths is 99.999% PPL in end-of-life care who were actually murdered by their DRs, and now PPL who received the "Jab"I'm not concerned
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Doxycycline expensive, Bear?

It may indeed have become expensive in the US, but I can assure you in India it is among the cheapest antibiotics.
    Just like it used to be here.

HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."