Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Must Hear Sermon from Catholic Priest!!!

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Default Must Hear Sermon from Catholic Priest!!!

This Arizona priest preaches on Abortion and Biden

https://www.facebook.com/ikechukwu.p...45287758920652
    It’s 10 minutes, many Evangelical pastors need to preach like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69vpR_MOkr8
    This is the entire 30 minute homily if you have trouble accessing on Facebook. Listen from 14-28

When he mentions snow falling, he is referring to Auschwitz Germany where the snow fell in July, except it wasn’t snow, it was the ashes filling the skies from the crematoriums.

As I have stated in the past, the Lord is separating the sheep from the goats in every denomination. I’ll keep this priest in my prayers, as the deep state of the church will surely come against him.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

That's Fr. Billy Kosco in Arizona - He is an amazing priest!

Quote Originally Posted by jododger View Post
    That's Fr. Billy Kosco in Arizona - He is an amazing priest!
    I see you also live in Phoenix. So, I guess he is well known there. Honestly, having someone preach like that was encouraging. You usually don't hear a Catholic priest talk like that, but it's apparent the God's hand is on him.

Sounds like Martin Luther, 504 years ago.

Don't forget to check out Church Militant on youtube. The last one I watched they are naming names , and outing the gay priests in the Detroit Archdiociese. Its full on war.
    What will you say on judgment day?

The bankers win every war.

When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah Gunn View Post
    Don't forget to check out Church Militant on youtube. The last one I watched they are naming names , and outing the gay priests in the Detroit Archdiociese. Its full on war.
    Yes, Church Militant really fights the fight. I will check out the latest. They do basically think you are going to hell if you aren't Catholic though. Years ago I wrote them, complimenting their show, and mentioned I was a lover of Jesus, but not Catholic. They wrote back, "Why, why aren't you Catholic?" That was the only thing they focused on in my letter. It's OK, I do what I always have to do in Christendom, pick the meat from the bones. I look forward to heaven when all the true sheep will be there and nobody will be asking, "So, what church do you go to?"

What bugs me is that the fellow still considers pro baby killers as 'family' because they claim his faith.

NO true believer can accept killing innocent babies, nor support those who do. NONE. We are told to be separate from them as well.

2Co 6:14 “Do not become unevenly yoked with unbelievers.”

Not just “friends”, but family as well...

Mat 10:34-36 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword, for I have come to bring division, a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law – and a man’s enemies are those of his own household.

Amo 3:3 “Can two walk together, except they be agreed?”

Pro 6:16-17 ”... יהוה hates... hands shedding innocent blood”

Isa 59:7 “Their feet run to evil, and they hurry to shed innocent blood...”
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    What bugs me is that the fellow still considers pro baby killers as 'family' because they claim his faith.

NO true believer can accept killing innocent babies, nor support those who do. NONE. We are told to be separate from them as well.

2Co 6:14 “Do not become unevenly yoked with unbelievers.”

Not just “friends”, but family as well...

Mat 10:34-36 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword, for I have come to bring division, a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law – and a man’s enemies are those of his own household.

Amo 3:3 “Can two walk together, except they be agreed?”

Pro 6:16-17 ”... יהוה hates... hands shedding innocent blood”

Isa 59:7 “Their feet run to evil, and they hurry to shed innocent blood...”
    He calls him family because he was baptized in the faith and perhaps was one of the faithful at some point. But he calls him family who needs conversion. That's pretty strong.

A wayward child would still be called family by you. Maybe you wouldn't give them money or let them live with you because of their behavior, but you would still call them family. Or at least you should.

This priest would refuse Biden communion. That's a very big deal. You need to applaud this and every big step someone takes of doing the right thing.

But if you are stuck in Levitical law, I guess maybe you wouldn't.

Don't be like Kings X

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post

But if you are stuck in Levitical law, I guess maybe you wouldn't.
    I'm not stuck anywhere. I just pattern my walk after Messiah and do the stuff He set example to do. I guess I'm 'stuck' like Him. KingsX?? Oh please. I wonder what Paul would have said about those who promote baby slaughter? Looks like he got all 'Levitical' for much lesser offenses, did he not?

1Co 5:9 I wrote to you in my letter not to keep company with those who whore.
    1Co 5:10 And I certainly did not mean with those of this world who whore, or with the greedy of gain, or swindlers, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world.
    1Co 5:11 But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone called ‘a brother,’ if he is one who whores, or greedy of gain, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler – not even to eat with such a one.
    1Co 5:12 For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Do you not judge those who are inside?
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    A wayward child would still be called family by you. Maybe you wouldn't give them money or let them live with you because of their behavior, but you would still call them family. Or at least you should.
    Actually, no. I've cut loose 'blood' family for being a part of YHUH's family. I choose to believe Messiah "for I have come to bring division, a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law – and a man’s enemies are those of his own household."